• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora'sProtector

Two Sides, One Heart

You had an idea pop into your head, then took the facts and stretched them to fit your idea. When the facts create an idea on their own, then that idea is legitimate and can be argued. You came up with a rule where hearts can have two states. Nowhere in Kingdom Hearts is that said, so I think...
  2. Sora'sProtector

Kingdom Hearts: Move

If Kingdom Hearts ever had Move support, you would not have to slash around like crazy to mimic the on-screen attacks. It would be downright stupid from a control layout standpoint. I'm not against Move support for KHIII (or whatever Kingdom Hearts ends up being on PS3,) because it would only...
  3. Sora'sProtector

BBS on the 3DS? o_O

I definitely wanted capes while they were in their armor. :( ah well
  4. Sora'sProtector

I Can Be Here Now!!!

Exactly. >D I fell in love with that move the second I saw it. It reminded me of Versus XIII.
  5. Sora'sProtector

Has anyone else noticed......

Again, you call yourself 27 years old? Also, what is up with the PSN, PS3, and PSP ID's? They should all be your PSN ID. Nobody needs to know what your PS3 user is called or PSP is named. :/
  6. Sora'sProtector

KH Zack was cute innocent Zack. :D I think he looks like
  7. Sora'sProtector

Birth by Sleep?

"Birth By Sleep" is often used in the KH universe, which I always thought referred to those moments were Sora or Roxas would start off the game and "wake up" in their world with a new found power. I believed that Birth By Sleep would explain those moments because of it's title. (which it does)
  8. Sora'sProtector

Platforming in BBS

I've never had a problem with any KH games cameras. I think they actually get the shoulder-button-only camera control down perfect.
  9. Sora'sProtector

He doesn't look anything like Angeal. Terra has a young man's face, while Angeal has a very square man's face. Dear αsiя, your sig is mesmerizing.
  10. Sora'sProtector

I Can Be Here Now!!!

I don't think it's contradictory if you love Roxas and don't like Ven. While they look the same, Ven is more like Sora than he his Roxas. This is why I lol at my friend who LOVES Sora and hates Ven. :3 He's only played about an hour of the game though.
  11. Sora'sProtector

Plothole or Lack of Attention?

And you call yourself 27 years old? People were discussing other related matters.
  12. Sora'sProtector

Are people really that crazy?

Today I was playing Castle Crashers on PSN. (Okay that little bit didn't matter so much.) I met a player who seemed pretty nice, so I decided to continue playing in his game. He learned that I lived in New York, at which point he proceeded to ask me pretty disturbing questions; however, the...
  13. Sora'sProtector

Post a random video!

I took the idea from the "post a random picture" thread. :3 I didn't see this in a search, but if it exists and is relatively new within "bumping" age then by all means lock this one. Rules: Post a random video, preferably embedded. You must post one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY69-AgUmDQ
  14. Sora'sProtector

Vanitas is really in Kingdom Hearts II !

Yeah they could be twins and have hot incest sex
  15. Sora'sProtector

My videos showing PS Move

Hello! I thought I'd share these here. I purchased Playstation move on launch and decided to film some of the games I purchased / downloaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjEzMcWkNDI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5EOfms02A (This Heavy Rain video is spoiler free. It shows a section you...
  16. Sora'sProtector

Not an image, it's a video. xP btw I added a SUPER AWESOME THEORY KAWAII that Grass asked for.
  17. Sora'sProtector

O_O I COULD DO THAT. *goes to do that*
  18. Sora'sProtector

Personally I thought the color swapping is bad 'cause it bleeds into other sections and distorts other colors too much. :3;
  19. Sora'sProtector

Well firstly, no possible way for me to be a member for 5 years and be a troll. Or calling it bad sarcasm. It was just some video editing I wanted to try out and I thought the scene was perfect for it. ^^ As Organization said, it makes it seem like Vanitas made Sora do *angry face* at Roxas...
  20. Sora'sProtector

btw I whipped that up real quick 'cause I wanted to try swapping colors in live video. :/ Not a troll or sarcasm, mr. mean garlock. Organization_42 gets +2 awesome points for recognizing the scene and being nice. EDIT: Virgiltheart does too. ^^
Back