• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts 3 Complete Leak Summary

To be frank, the fact that she's been off to the side so much should have been the first clue that she wasn't gonna be playable. Her roles in the games have consistently been small, especially compared to Sora and Riku, who have both had actual character arcs across multiple games. It makes...
  2. L

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

XBox owners both last gen and this gen can't play these, and I've seen a lot of people talking about how they don't want to bother with the movies or anything other than 3. The ones who don't want to bother playing or who won't even look up videos on youtube explaining are gonna be confused and...
  3. L

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

To be honest...how much can you actually condense 15 years' worth of games storylines? I'm sure they'll do their best but I would bet real money that there's gonna be a lot of confusion from people playing KH3 when it first comes out - from people who don't read whatever codexes there are, or...
  4. L

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

So does any of this confirm for sure a US release?? There's a part of me that's really nervous it will be Japan only :confused:
Back