• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RobTheNobody

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

Demyx,Xaldin,Luxord, And Saix. When I was on Luxord and Saix I was a really low level so it took me days to do it. So much rage and Demyx...Oh Demyx....Nearly broke PS2 Controller just because of him. People say Xigbar was hard but I only died about 5 Times. It was quite easy for me.
  2. RobTheNobody

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

Might aswell close this thread.
  3. RobTheNobody

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Im using Google Chrome. It works fine with me.
  4. RobTheNobody

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Missed the stream! :( Just watching the recording now! It looks beautiful!
  5. RobTheNobody

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

I want to see more pictures! It looks so cool!
  6. RobTheNobody

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early! Oh mah gawd! The person who has this....Show video footage!
  7. RobTheNobody

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

For me it's Aqua,Ventus, And then Terra. The only reason I put terra at last because he is so stupid! You could easily fucking tell that xehanort was bad!
  8. RobTheNobody

With all of this pewdiepie hate I just want to say this. If he isn't your cup of tea then don't bash on him. I know it's your opinion but it won't do anything. Pewdiepie isnt going to be like " Im going to stop videos because of all of this hate! " He just wants to have some fun and make some...
  9. RobTheNobody

I think someone sent Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II to the grumps so you might see that soon!
  10. RobTheNobody

I like pewdiepie. I don't find him funny all of the time but I think he is alright with his comedy But his shouting and screaming and gay jokes etc, Does not work with kingdom hearts! I think it would be better if he was serious about the game but he is like " Is this a gay stick? " and stuff...
  11. RobTheNobody

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Towel!

I need that! What if there is more? Like Kingdom Hearts soap!
  12. RobTheNobody

News ► Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu!

Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu! This looks awesome! Very excited for this and the rest!
  13. RobTheNobody

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

Yay more pictures! So excited for this!
  14. RobTheNobody

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix JF Trailer (Fandub)

The voices were great! But the Xemnas one nearly blew my ears off but other then that its very good!
  15. RobTheNobody

Hello People!

Hello guys i am Rob and i am a big fan of kingdom hearts! I hope i have a good time!
Back