• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rosebudx

Confusion over one point with aqua..

This is exactly what I imagined happening. I suppose it's possible that it just stayed in the RoL and vanished into hammerspace until such time as it was needed, but it makes way less sense. There's so much brooding and mooding that occurred on that stretch of beach that someone, anyone, had...
  2. Rosebudx

KH3 OST

Have we heard anything about when the official OST will be released? I'm sure it will be at some point, but I can't remember when KH albums tend to come out compared to the game releases. Not going to lie, I'm almost as excited for just the soundtrack as I am for the game as a whole, and aside...
  3. Rosebudx

Demyx's Death

I kind of got the feeling that them all coming back around the same time had to do with Sora & Co defeating the first Org, or possibly the takedown of the pseudo Kingdom Hearts. Something was obviously delaying their return, and it has to be related to that ending.
  4. Rosebudx

Kh1 Secret Ending

Hi there! You can definitely use the same game file. Save somewhere before you've beaten the Hades Cup, then go run through the ending. Once you've gotten Another Side and watched it, you can reopen the save file, beat the Hades Cup, then beat the game. That's how I usually do it :)
  5. Rosebudx

What are some of your favourite scenes / lines in Kingdom Hearts...

I really like the scene in TWTNW where Kairi reveal's Riku's identity to Sora. Idk, it's just always been pretty to me. Most of my other ones have been covered above.
  6. Rosebudx

5 Year NA Anniversary

The transition over to the PS4 has helped a lot, IMO. There's some weirdness with the Dream Eaters side stuff, but overall I find it much easier to work with. I really loved this game when it came out 5 years ago (goodness, that makes me feel old!), but I have since kind of fallen out of love...
  7. Rosebudx

Frustration

Real talk: I never change from Highwind in the first game. I really hate the Gummi system and so I just deal. Eventually I'll have to if I want to platinum...but mostly, eh.
  8. Rosebudx

13 Darknesses: Do They Have to Be KH Original?

Do we have any confirmation that the 13 darknesses have to be original characters from the series, or is there the possibility of some other SE or Disney characters getting brought into Xehanort? For example, could we see someone like Zack be 'norted? We're to assume he's dead by Sephiroth's...
  9. Rosebudx

KH2 Donald & Goofy vs KH1 Donald & Goofy.

I almost feel like Donald and Goofy as individuals were way nerfed in KH2. In 1 I usually struggled a little when it came to deciding if I wanted a world's guest party member in my party or not. In 2, there was usually little contest, because their fighting skills fell hard. Storywise, I felt...
  10. Rosebudx

Teaming Up in Unchained X

So excited that this is finally coming Stateside! My friend and I were wondering how teaming up worked. Do we have to be in the same faction in order to join each other on quests?* Will it work if one of us is on iOS and the other Android? Thanks! *Nevermind, just saw where that's confirmed.
  11. Rosebudx

Ansem the wise could be the Master of Masters

No, he said this was his second time. He's been there once before, which was when he got sent there by the 'nort crew before KH1. Again, they totally told that story, via the real Ansem Reports from KHII. Not that there was that much of a story to tell, but they did indeed tell it. Those...
  12. Rosebudx

What if their fates were different?

It depends on if you believe that Ventus is just as emotionally strong as Aqua. Aqua nearly gave herself up to the darkness, but her spirit was so strong that it summoned her friends' Keyblades to help her. Also, being that Aqua is the successor to Eraqus and therefore the only one who knew...
  13. Rosebudx

"Pete - The Studio Mascot" in the credits

I doubt this is referring to a person or the actual character. More likely it's a pet, a toy, or a ghost.
  14. Rosebudx

Smartest Version of Sora?

I'm going for the dark horse here and saying DDD. Other people have expounded on this more eloquently than I can, but Sora in DDD is not making stupid decisions, he's just acting like a dork (because he is a dork, always and forever AMEN). KH1 is also a contender for me, but I kind of got the...
  15. Rosebudx

Im Not happy-What happened to my Sora?

Arguably, Terra was more skilled at using the Keyblade than Sora and he didn't pass, either. I personally like that Sora didn't pass on his first go 'round, because I get tired of my favorite characters always living in sunshine/roses land. Makes him more relatable.
  16. Rosebudx

What do you think of 358/2 Days?

I have been an avid KH fan since the series' inception, and I happen to enjoy Days. It's certainly better than re:Coded. There are many, many flaws with this game, obviously, and they are pointed out so often that I do not feel the need to go over all or even most of them here. The worst to...
  17. Rosebudx

Who is the Dark haired girl?

Nostalgia attack! My friend and I debated on the identity of this chick from the moment we both had beaten the game. I thought it was Kairi, but she didn't think so at first. She finally believed it was...right before we got a screenshot of Kairi in her school uniform from behind, at which...
  18. Rosebudx

Who else thought Ventus was Roxas at first?

Oh, I definitely thought that Roxas was Ventus. Of course, I was also completely convinced that BHK from the Deep Dive was Sora with a dye job, so.
  19. Rosebudx

Kingdom Hearts in Three Sentences or Less

I've been trying to get my boyfriend to play Kingdom Hearts with me for a while (no go as yet, unfortunately). My latest attempt did get somewhere: he expressed some interest in learning about the series. I started explaining it, and he quickly stopped me and asked for the abridged version...
  20. Rosebudx

Japanese Playthrough

The fact that they left out that line of Kairi's is an uttery travesty.
Back