• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lenneth

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

Lol Yes, I'm talking about the game (HD 1.5)
  2. Lenneth

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Game Guide Delayed + Images

I still haven't got my copy...Waiting to deliver, since I imported the Artwork edition
  3. Lenneth

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

Oh my *0* KH2 is just too much fun *-----*
  4. Lenneth

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?! *crying* I was born in the wrong country!!!!!!!! I'm with you!!! Latin America gets nothing T^T not even the game on the same day!
  5. Lenneth

Revolution here in Brazil!

Hello everyone, I'm here today to let all of you guys know that today i'ts going to be a VERY important event here in São Paulo-Brazil All begin with the raise of the buss pass ( raise R$ 0,20). the people that were protesting in the streets faced the cruelty of the policy/military, since this...
  6. Lenneth

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

Well..Thats soooo sad...I was thinking because Tomb Raider (Square) have subtitles in portuguese.. The amazon pre order delivers here in Brazil..But OMG..the taxes... the horror ...but I'll think about it... Ps: Poderiamos falar em portugues...mas enfim...LOL
  7. Lenneth

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

Do You guys know when will it arrive here on Brazil ? I want to buy the artwork edition, but my sister want it to be subbed in portuguese because she don't understand english ( I don't know if it will be this option, do you guys also know this?) So I'm with this terrible dilema..Buy it now? or...
  8. Lenneth

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign

I Live sooooooooooooo far away T_T /depressive I'm gonna be there in mind and soul, if anyone sees a ghost its me =P
  9. Lenneth

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

2:08 >>OMG!! I love you Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love Jessy as Roxas!! I mean...I love Roxas too....There're too many guys to love in Kh franchise!! LoL Anyways, It's Alyston making Xion's voice isn't?!
  10. Lenneth

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Yeah yeah, but this spoiler things just makes me want to see it more than normal LOL
  11. Lenneth

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

Ok that's it....THIS is my limit you just get me!!!! You played dirty!!!!! That's not fairrrrr LOL
  12. Lenneth

awwwwnnn you're going to kill meeeeeee this is AWESOME!!!!!! if you continue to show this images I'm goin' to watch Days before I got my copie! x.x
  13. Lenneth

I can't sleeeeeeeeep OMG I said i wasn't goin' to watch Days...but it is just too BEAUTYFULLL!!!!!!!!
  14. Lenneth

Re: KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions (Tag dem Days stuff) OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Lenneth

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Fan Campaign CM, Assorted Clips, & New Wallpapers!

Oh God I'm holding myself...I Don't want to spoiler the HD version of Days!!! When come out in english I'm gonna fill a bucket with popcorn, get some chocolate and a coke, turn off the lights and watch (crying on the emotional parts of course) Days!!!!
  16. Lenneth

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early! Sora is just soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! I'am in love with the CD cover *dies* Anyway...That is a lucky person right there!!!! I cant wait until 2014 (probably when the game will arrive here in Brazil) OMG ...I think i'm goin' to die of anxiety!!! PS...
  17. Lenneth

News ► Impression and Images from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX CM Event!

OMG they're sooo lucky!!! *jealous*
  18. Lenneth

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotional Media!

like I alllllways say: "Why do Japan always get all the cool stuff first?!" It's not fair!! I want this now!!!!!! =(
  19. Lenneth

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Smartphone Wallpaper & PS3 Theme From 7-11!

OMG this would look great on my PS3!!!! T___T *burst into tears*
Back