• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cutsceneaddict

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Pre-ordered mine! ...And I don't even own a PS3 yet :3 YET!
  2. Cutsceneaddict

What would you change about KH2?

I really enjoyed KH2. The opening grabbed my attention, even though it was a bit of a strange move on the part of the Sqaure Enix team. If I had to pick some things to change though, here's a few of the biggest ones: Organization XIII They just didn't get enough screentime. I wanted them more...
  3. Cutsceneaddict

Kingdom Hearts at Disney World

**Firstly, if this is posted under the wrong thread, I apologize and don't mind if it is moved. I wasn't sure exactly where to put it** As a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, it bothers me that Disney hasn't done anything to integrate the series into their theme parks--Magic Kingdom...
  4. Cutsceneaddict

Reflections: A look back at Kingdom Hearts

I was first attracted to Kingdom Hearts by the beautiful, and mysterious, opening. The motion of the camera really caught my attention, as did the silent emotion in each scene. The characters looked intersting and the story looked deep and gripping. I borrowed my friend's Playstation 2, and...
  5. Cutsceneaddict

Greetings, one and all!

I'm Cutsceneaddict (because I am addicted to cutscenes in video games). I've been following KH Insider for a long time for all news related to the games, and finally decided to become a part of the forum community. I love video games. My favorites are: Kingdom Hearts (of course), Fire Emblem...
Back