• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Reflections: A look back at Kingdom Hearts

Hey guys! I wanted to take a look back at the original Kingdom Hearts and discuss why it has always been my favorite of the series. Below are several reasons as to why I love the game so much: -It tried to do something very different and interesting. Mixing up Disney & Final Fantasy together...
  2. H

New face around :D!

Hey guys! I'm Hyunickel and I'm glad to be joining the forums :). You might have seen my post about addressing KH3 & further KH games in "The Future Of Kingdom Hearts" forum. I've been a long time KH fan ever since the original and the series really mean a lot to me as I grew up enjoying it...
  3. H

The Future of KH: What Needs Addressing

Hey guys! I'm new around here and I just wanted to start off by talking about a few things on my mind lately. I'm a huge fan of KH & the original marks some of my favorite Video Game memories growing up. The integration of Disney and Final Fantasy Characters along with a unique and interesting...
Back