• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

More then likely Mickey is there master... It would explain his knowledge of the keyblade.
  2. D

Diz, Saix, Xigbar, Pete, Mickey and Maleficent English Voice

Once again Xaldin proofs to be the god of kh2 info! Nice find.
  3. D

when kh2 comes

I want to play as Riku so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've owned with in CoM so I can't wait to see what I can do with him in KH2!
  4. D

What exactly is Tron???

Tron is a disney movie about a guy who gets stuck in a computer game. That's pretty much it.
  5. D

BHK's Name (Just A Thought)

That's a good point, I never noticed that. I guess I should pay more attention...
  6. D

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

All I have to say after seeing that new commercial today is... FINALLY!!!!!! It took them friggin' long enough. Was anyone else kind of surprised that his holding a keyblade? Their was alot of debating on the fact that he would or wouldn't wield a keyblade in KH2. But know we all know.
  7. D

One more new Disney world??

Well I heard that Black Cauldron might be put in KH2. So I really hope that it is Black Cauldron because that would make a awesome world! xD
  8. D

World I think should be in kh2

Well I think they should have the Black Cauldron in their. That would be pretty cool. Other than that I can't think of any others at the moment. Keywords, "at the moment".
  9. D

Luxord?

I'm not sure if Luxord and Ruxudo are different people, of the same person. If they are the same person they that means that somebody messed up the translations. Edit: Nevermind, those two posted right before I hit "post quick relpy". Well you have your answer now.
  10. D

Non-Existant One Theory

Well...................... It's a orginal theory I guess.......................... Good job, thought it is a little bit out their.
  11. D

-SoUl-EaTeR- -UnLoCkEr- {aNd} -ObLiViOn-

Ummm the oblivion isn't a keyblade of darkness..................... Is it?
  12. D

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

Number one, that's fanart dude, it's not real proof of a theory. Number two, nice theory, but you need my proof. Number three, my theory is that riku wears a blindfold to increse his other senses. If you play rerevse rebirth on CoM, they are always talking about how they can smell the darkness...
  13. D

Riku, Possibly

Hey, that does like kind of like riku! REala728 is right thought if that really is riku he is super buff. Who knows, maybe it's ansem or something. But I seriously don' think that his still alive. Hmmm, I think that it is the second strongest org. member of something. But we all know this, if...
  14. D

A couple new images from Famitsu

Sweet, new pics, thx man!
  15. D

Multiplayer?

Well, it's unlikly, considering CoM was a gameboy game, and most gameboy games have the link cable thingy, so square just put it in for the heck of it. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
  16. D

God Another Poll

Dude, you take things way to seriously.
  17. D

God Another Poll

Ummm, I would have to say............ I would rather use evil for good, even though that may seem pointless to some people.......................
  18. D

the hottest girl in kh2

Number one DaDides got a point it is just a video game character, Number two we havn't even see two of three of the girls in KH2 so you really can't chose yet!
  19. D

Favorite World

I say hollow bastin, because I think it is the biggest world, in KH besides end of the world. Also, because it has some of the strongest monsters, besides Olympus and end of the world. And it's one of the coolest in my opionin, besides end of the world. Damn, now that I think about it, I should...
  20. D

which is more powerful...

Number one i thik this is one of the dumbest threads ever! Number two most of you are saying that light is the best because it always wins but that's because light is consider good and good always wins right? But when it really comes down to it darkness is stronger (or at least i think so :D )...
Back