• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Animus Origo

Fanfiction ► What Lies in a Body of Pixels (KH/Wreck-it Ralph (POST MOVIE) Crossover)

(( Thank you for getting this far, and remember to review if there’s anything that strikes you! I’m glad you’re here, and stuff! )) What Lies in a Body of Pixels Chapter Six: A Little Property Dispute This body is mine. Power will be known. Turbo will be known! This is it. A...
  2. Animus Origo

Fanfiction ► What Lies in a Body of Pixels (KH/Wreck-it Ralph (POST MOVIE) Crossover)

What Lies in a Body of Pixels Chapter Five: Double Tapping Alright, calm down. No big deal, just people like me. People that I’ve played as for my entire childhood. It’s like being in a movie star’s favorite club. But my thought are interrupted by Ralph poking me with a...
  3. Animus Origo

(( Thanks for getting this far into the fic, I’m really glad you’re reading. Here’s chapter four for your enjoyment! Remember to review, if you guys see anything that needs improving on! )) What Lies in a Body of Pixels Chapter Four: Heart of the Guardian Where am I? Why don’t I feel that...
  4. Animus Origo

(( Sorry I left you guys waiting, but I updated. I’ll try not to take as long for the next update. Until then, let me know what you think! )) What Lies in a Body of Pixels Chapter Three: Technicolor Sugar Coma I still can’t believe this is all real. It’s so weird, seeing...
  5. Animus Origo

Fanfiction ► The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) (Chapter Five Posted!)

Eh, it's mostly setting the stories up. There will be changes as time goes on, but I need a foundation first. As soon as the crew heads to Northrend is when the KH part of the plot kicks off. Thrall and Varian did know very little, but they did know there's a Light's Hope Chapel, and the Argent...
  6. Animus Origo

What Lies in a Body of Pixels Chapter Two: I’m Gonna’ Wreck It? You know, I thought wrecking was my job. Okay, first there are a few games almost going out of order because of rogue coding. I thought it was cy-bugs. Then they’re telling me that these aren’t going away. They...
  7. Animus Origo

(( Hi! I’m doing a weird crossover again. I recently saw the new movie, Wreck it Ralph and I love it so much. So I decided to make a crossover. Because I can. Remember, I’m always open to critiques, it only makes the story better. BY THE WAY. This is set POST MOVIE for Wreck-it Ralph. THERE WILL...
  8. Animus Origo

Fanfiction ► The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) (Chapter Five Posted!)

Yeah. I've updated the chapters on FF.net, with some fixes. I've just been too busy to get this one done. Between writing more chapters, college and a new fic I'll be posting shortly, updating these chapters will get done. Just at a slow pace. I just wish I could update one document and send it...
  9. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) (Chapter Four Posted!) (( Heya' again. Sorry this took a bit, but this one got really long! I'm glad you're sticking this out with me, if you're here. If there's –anything- I can be doing better or more of, please leave a review. Let me know...
  10. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) Hearts of Azeroth Chapter Four: Depths of Death (( Hi! I'm glad you're here again. This chapter was enough for me to feel I should warn that there is some somewhat disturbing imagery, along with minor gore. If you have any suggestions...
  11. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) Hearts of Azeroth Chapter Three: Trials of the Misguided (( Heya', again. Sorry this update took a bit longer to do, than the last. I really hope you're enjoying the story, and as usual, if you have any critique or any suggestions, please...
  12. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) Of course. As long as I'm getting some sort of review, I'm not really picky where it's at. I'll be updating both my ff.net page and this site as I finish the third chapter.
  13. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) I'm forgetting this isn't the WoW forums and actually allows those to outside sites, thanks! And I'm hoping to make this every bit a Kingdom Hearts fic in the WoW universe as a WoW fic in the KH universe.
  14. Animus Origo

Re: The Hearts of Azeroth (KH/Warcraft crossover) Hearts of Azeroth Chapter Two: New Acquaintances Author's Note: Heya'! I'm really glad you're looking at my story and giving my crazy looking crossover a chance. If there's anything I need to do make this story seem more enjoyable to you...
  15. Animus Origo

Okay. So I know this is odd, but I've decided to cross over the Kingdom Hearts universe with Azeroth, from the Warcraft series. I know not everyone here will be familiar with the latter universe, but I will try my best to be as clear as I can to people who might only know one universe. Hopefully...
Back