• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Final Fantasy: Acta Sanctorum

~*Title*~ Final Fantasy: Acta Sanctorum (its Latin... Wikipedia it... I use a lot of latin in this) ~*Story*~ Throughout history on the world of Divinitas, man has continued to move forward in terms of the world's technology and the power of the human soul. In times long ago, there were those...
  2. W

Bleach ~ A Heroe's Goodbye

~*Storyline*~ This storyline takes place after the events leading up to episode 64-ish of the Anime. So, this is all after the Rukia rescue. This is an alternate reality kind of thing, whereas nothing evil is left and now things need to be reworked to normal. Seeing as three Captains betrayed...
  3. W

Prince of Persia: Dawn of War

Disarm you with a smile... Some say Time is like a river, flowing constantly and swiftly... I have seen the face of Time... And I can tell you with certainty... They are wrong... And leave you like they left me here... It has been almost a Millenia since the first encounter with the Sands...
  4. W

Sons of Plunder ~ Naruto Style RP

All right, before I get off, this is a Naruto-STYLE RP, which means, it isn't Naruto, but along the same lines. So, I dont want to see any Naruto's, Sasuke's, etc. It is the same thing, only with original characters... Am I clear? I dont mean to sound...well... mean... But I prefer not to see...
  5. W

Final Fantasy ~ The Ghost Of You

Just for starts, any word your not sure of, namely what I italicize, is Latin.. adn therfore some of which will be translated in the RP, or you can ask me personally. Sorry for the long read, this is sorta like been in my head for a long time, and I thought it sounded like a Final Fantasy style...
  6. W

Swords of Kirana (ZtM's Old Romance/Adventure RP)

This takes place in Japan, feudal era. The best swordsmasters of the time live here, be them male or female. At the moment though, they are still young, still.... influenceable. At this time however, many things are happening, events of chaos, lords and emperors are fighting for the land...
  7. W

KH ~ Breath Of Twilight

~*Story*~ Light... Darkness.. Must we live in such black and white times? Must we distinguish between the two so clearly? Even in death there are no absolutes. There is no black and white, there are only shades of grey. In a universe of grey, how can we find the absolute? Will we remain as a...
  8. W

Sky High RP

~*Storyline*~ It has been a few years since the events of the movie, all of the freshman from the movie are now seniors in the school and a new year is about to begin. With little action from any super villians lately, things have grown very boring at the highschool, with nothing to really talk...
  9. W

Fantastic 4 : Doom's-day

~*Storyline*~ (Based on movie) Since the emergence of the Fantastic 4, scientists have been attempting to recreate the same results. Fortunately, none have been succesful. Several years since their emergence, new forces have emerged, both good and bad. It seems that the cosmic storms have...
  10. W

Star Wars: Everlasting Balance

(People can still join after the RP is underway) ~*Rules*~ - No Godmodding - No Powerplaying - Romance Allowed/Encouraged (It adds a level of depth to the characters and their interactions) - Have Fun - No spamming ~*Storyline*~ Nearly 20 years after the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, peace once...
  11. W

The Sword of Truth RP

I haven't seen a single one of these... though I bet I am one of the only people on here who have read the ongoing series... oh well... I'll post the rest of the rp junk shortly, I just need to know how many people are guaranteed to join, if no one does, I will delete this... Anywho... If you've...
  12. W

When will it be Updated/Reset?

If this has been answered, close this or delete it... But I am just curious. When will it be Updated/Reset? Because I stopped using it when I heard about the update... So... I wanna know when to start back up.
  13. W

Kingdom Hearts - New Beginnings for New Endings

~*Story*~(Takes place after KH1, in place of KH2) Whenever there is an ending to one story, another always begins. This is the case in the realm of Kingdom Hearts... But that story ended when the doors were closed... Yet, another began... The Heart of all Worlds... Some say it is a legend, that...
  14. W

I'm curious...

Just wondering, why is it everyone else starts off normally, yet The Midnighter gets to be a KingdomHeart right off the bat. Now, I'm not complaining, okay maybe I am... I know he is the admin, but I am just wondering, isn't that the same thing as the Admin weapons and stuff, all of us have...
  15. W

Guild Wars RP

(Sorry for the read) ~*Story*~ It was like something out of a storybook—impossible, unreal. The Great Northern Wall rose up out of the pock-marked ground, nearly blotting out the sun. Devona placed her palm on the withered stone. It felt solid, unmovable, reassuring. Lifting her hammer onto...
  16. W

Equilibrium

~*Story*~ In the early 21st century, the world experienced the horror that is World War III. The survivors of the War all had one thing in common, the world would not survive a fourth. Hence, a new line of defense was formed... The Grammaton Cleric... This new defense was formed to fight the...
  17. W

Zone of the Enders

I was really bored and picked up a video game I hadn't played in a while this is it, so, I'm gonna make an RP out of it, takes place during the 2nd game: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner ~*Story*~ The human race expands into space for new land. Terraformed Mars is now a colony of Earth, and...
  18. W

Fanfiction ► Forsaken Twilight: Revised Edition

I was asked to bring this back here, since I moved it to a different place, but meh, it's back. Here you go: Forsaken Twilight: Revised Edition Prologue: More than a decade after the Sora closed the door and peace has spread. A new world has also appeared, a world that protects the door...
  19. W

What the!?

All right, why the heck has my RPG profile been reset? The entire system wasn't reset, I hadn't brokin' a single rule. I spent a long time getting to level 12 just to get resetted. Could someone explain this?
  20. W

Itemshop Restock

Just wondering, when will it restock, 'cause there are two things I want to buy, but they are completely out of stock. So, I'm just wondering when.
Back