• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

holy crap check this out!!

i dont know if anything like this has been posted before, but anyways i think this is cool. my friend told me at school today to watch the secret ending again, and if u look closely, it looks like the first armor dude is standing on top of what appears to be a giant defeated monstor, perhaps a...
  2. M

Mistakes in KH2

ohhh i know what you mean, i didnt notice that
  3. M

Mistakes in KH2

thats because his name in the nightmare before christmas, is actually santa claus, but jack confuses it with sandy claws
  4. M

everyone..

i heard from a good friend of mine today that if you play on proud mode, and beat all of jiminys journal, and the go back to where you fought sephiroth, there will be a black feather on the ground, and it will open the gate or doorway thing to the final battle between cloud and sephiroth... has...
  5. M

about aeris in ff7 advent children..

she does a much better job than in kh2!! its still a little bit high pitched and all, but for the most part sounds much better
  6. M

hey i have a question

hmm are you guys sure??? i was pretty sure that at the VERY beggining, i mean right after the intro song, that it was roxas, and he was talkin to someone... and i coulda sworn that there is some kinda proof in the game that it WAS roxas.. does anyone have any type of proof that it was riku?
  7. M

hey i have a question

i know at the very beggining of the game roxas was one of the cloaked people talking to eachother, but who was the other supposed to be??
  8. M

Need help...

it is illegal to use copywrited images and interviews and videos and such in a presentation without permission from the owner, thats why
  9. M

what is your fav thing a character said in kh2?

roxas telling riku to shut up haha
  10. M

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

wow so its that had huh?? i think ill give it a try!
  11. M

about the secret movie..

in the beginning of the movie, does anyone know which ansem report that was reffering to? cuz ive looked really hard and it clearly says ansems report.., but then i cant see which report it was.. does anyone know?
  12. M

chaos and ruin..

in the secret ending it talks about the legends of the keyblade and how its weilder bring ruin, and also peace.. and i remember in kh1 king triton saying something about not wanting the keyblade in his seas because it brings chaos and ruin.. well i think these legends came from a past keyblade...
  13. M

who do you think..

those guys are in the secret movie?? i think it might be sora riku and kairi in the future, that would be awesome! cuz i noticed that the bigger guy which would most likely be riku, picked up his keblade, and sora and kairi both pick up the kingdom keys.. well i dunno that would be cool if it...
  14. M

Can anyone see a pattern?

have fun!
  15. M

Sephorith

i beat him at level 74 i believe
  16. M

has anyone..

beaten the game on normal and already completed jiminies journal?? cuz its takin me forever! i have the mickey stamp on every category now except the hades paradox cup and the synthesis notes.. what about you guys?
  17. M

help please!

i just read here this at http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=51016 that there is like a 1 in 273 chance that you encounter a bulky vender.. and then once you DO run into him the chances that you get an orilcalcum is also slim.. i need more orilchalcums to complete jiminies journal...
  18. M

whoa! roxas!

we may have known this for a while, but im glad to hear that you found out! i think its cool.
  19. M

Titan Paradox Cup

??? i have talked to hades hella times and im level 93 and i still cant get the titan parodox cup either!
Back