• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TKTheKid

I have some random questions after playing though BBSFM after 4 years! (Spoilers!)

Thank you all for your responses! I got my answers!
  2. TKTheKid

Your Deck Commands in BBS:FM, 2.5!

I just rolled with 2-3 Mega Flares or Deep Freezes and maybe a Firaga/Aeroga and then 1 or 2 Curagas. My whole goal in any boss fight is to get to Blade Charge and destroy them.
  3. TKTheKid

I have some random questions after playing though BBSFM after 4 years! (Spoilers!)

Hi guys, See below please: 1.) In Destiny Islands after Xehanort pretty much discards Ven and his keyblade appears in his hand, what exactly does it unlock? 2.) What does the meteor shower Terra, Ven and Aqua see in the beginning mean exactly? 3.) In the scene where they show how Master...
  4. TKTheKid

New Organization XIII

Is that a fact about Saix? How do we know he was norted before he became human again? Can someone link me to this video? I'd like to see that scene again for fun.
  5. TKTheKid

Xehanort's 13

I've thought about that too. Wouldn't the 13 Seekers of Darkness have already been "chosen?"
  6. TKTheKid

New Organization XIII

Well and Namine too, yes? Anyway, here's my guess: **The six no-brainers:** 1.) Master Xehanort 2.) Xemnas 3.) Ansem, Seeker of Darkness 4.) Young Xehanort 5.) Braig (calling himself Xigbar) 6.) Isa (calling himself Saix) **Two really, really good bets:** 7.) Vanitas 8.) Apprentice...
  7. TKTheKid

What does the secret message mean?

I agree with this. "Never before seen detail?" That has to mean HD.
  8. TKTheKid

Questions about "my name is Ansem" and other random points in the series!

Hey all, I've been lurking around these boards for the past month or so since I beat DDD. I really love it and I love this series. I've played every game in the series FYI, but sometimes my memory deserts me lol. One of the main reasons I love it is all the questions I have that keep coming...
Back