• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DivineRose269

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re: Mix is 80-90% Complete!

Most people speak english in Europe, so translating the game into more languages is really not necessary. Do it like I've always had, nobody translates any game to swedish anymore so I have to play all of my games in english (not that I really mind, swedish is a stupid language anyways O_O)
  2. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I actually hope that it's true that we won't have kh3 until versus, I actually plan on buying versus too, it looks awesome enough ;P
  3. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

It's kinda funny that everyone thought that we would get KH3 directly after KH2 :D (not everyone, but most)
  4. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
  5. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

First, I would laugh at all those people who say things like "give us kh3 already", then I would realize that it kinda sucks for me too. But to be honest I don't actually want them to hurry up to make KH3, they have these two HD collections, let us play them for a while. Everyone's been waiting...
  6. DivineRose269

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

So it's pretty much two months(from the beginning of November to the end of December) Nice christmas present! :D
  7. DivineRose269

Oh! Shit, now I've ruined it for everybody O_O
  8. DivineRose269

Is Jump Festa next month? I didn't know that. Then we'll hopefully get some action.
  9. DivineRose269

I hate these months without news after a new title has been announced and they don't have anything new left to say about it.
  10. DivineRose269

DivineRose269, been here for two months, haven't properly introduced myself :)

Hi, I just realized that I've been here for quite a while now (2 months) jumping into arguments and random disscussions without ever introducing myself anymore than in my profile. DivineRose269 is my name, (or not my actual name but, yeah...) I live in Sweden, I love chicken. However, when I...
  11. DivineRose269

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

And it would be kinda difficult with all the touch screen mini games to I guess.
  12. DivineRose269

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

By the time the second collection comes out it will not be that new. The first collection was developed in secret for about a year.
  13. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Of course there are people who can't afford the games and consoles (including myself) but I'm talking about other people that can afford it but they're just plainly refusing to play the handheld "spin offs" just because they're not numbered. They're gonna get really confused about kh3. Edit...
  14. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I wasn't saying anyone, whatever reasons they had not playing them, was dumb or stubborn, I was referring to the people that just because they are non-numbered titles they just call them "spin offs" and refuse to play them. But if I offended you by calling you dumb and stubborn (wich I didn't) I...
  15. DivineRose269

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I'll laugh so hard at the dumb people who just because of stubborness didn't play any of the non-numbered "spin offs" and will get confused as hell about the story when kh3 comes out. I was at some website once and there was this guy who didn't know that any of the handhelds were important. I...
Back