• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Regarding Master Xehanort

I am aware of the nature of the heartless and how they were mass produced within the Realm of Light by Xehanort's experiments. I was just pointing out that they were not a real threat in BBS and it was only after Xehanort's exploits into the working of a human heart and the darkness within that...
  2. T

I know that darkness is not evil and light is not good; I never made such a claim that they were, just that it was a stereotype and cliche that has been present throughout media, but I know that doesn't make it so. This is why I believe it would be an interesting concept to see light be used as...
  3. T

Why in the world would the series have to end just because the most used and common enemy is finally destroyed? Just because the common enemies are done in the series does not mean there won't be new threats rising. I would like to think that the heartless, nobodies, and Xehanort are unique to...
  4. T

With regards to everyone believing Xehanort will actually succeed in completing Kingdom Hearts, the real one that is, and form one huge world to start another Keyblade War, I agree. I think the series has been hinting that Kingdom Hearts will finally return and all worlds will become one again...
  5. T

Who would be the most deserving of delivering the final blow should it come to that? I like the idea of all seven doing an attack together, but I think it would be a lot more poetic and personnel to narrow it down more. As much pain and suffering Xehanort made Terra, Riku, Ven, and Aqua go...
  6. T

Assuming that Xehanort is finally destroyed for good at the end of KHIII (I don't believe he will be redeemed or anything, but I guess you never know with this series), how would you like his final destruction to play out? In the past, I was disappointed by some of Xehanort's defeats as they...
Back