• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ice Cream Recipes

Thank you for providing recipes - I'm so tempted to make all the ice creams!
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Edition

I got my Mark of Mastery Edition via eBay a few months ago - I hope you'll get one too! :) Welcome to the forums, by the way.
  3. S

BBS would've been better....

Something that could improve BBS is if Terra, Ven and Aqua run faster. Transitioning from DDD to BBS, when you haven't played the latter in months, is immensely difficult.
  4. S

KH3D Meow Wow Plush Available On SE Official Goods Online Shop!

Wow; stunning photo! Your Meow Wow is such a cutie pie, too. :D
  5. S

Thanks for letting me know! :)
  6. S

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

Graphics look splendid, as always. I can't wait until I watch those 358/2 Days cutscenes.
  7. S

Turns out my dad forgot to pre-order my Meow Wow plushie for me; and now it's sold out on Forbidden Planet UK. Luckily we found another one on eBay! :)
  8. S

Unfortunately, the image isn't showing up. :(
  9. S

First Time Playing BbS

I hope you enjoy BBS - I'm glad that you've gotten around to playing it. :)
  10. S

Great photos! :) My Meow Wow has yet to be dispatched (should be on 30 August), but I'll also post a photo of him when he arrives.
  11. S

Forbidden Planet, a UK-based website, will get the Meow Wow plushies in stock on 30 September. :)
  12. S

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

Good luck is all I can say.
  13. S

Did anyone think...?

I also beat the final bosses on the first try - except for round 2 of Ansem and the Armoured Ventus Nightmare. I was LV 63/64, so I guess I was a little overpowered. :P
  14. S

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

I'd be surprised if there were a Final Mix version of KH:3D - but if it does occur, I'd love to see any bonus scenes that come along with it.
  15. S

KH3d up for best Handheld game at the Golden Joystick awards

I voted, needless to say, for KH:3D. Thanks for posting!
  16. S

Post Pics of your KH3D 3DS cover installed

My Mark of Mastery Edition arrived at last - I'm so pleased! :D
  17. S

Should I get KH3D?

If you have a 3DS, then go for it. If not, you can always watch the cutscenes online. :)
  18. S

European Club Nintendo Gets KH3D AR Cards August 23rd!

Despite that you can just use the HQ images KH Insider posted in order to obtain the rare Dream Eaters, I'm sure that many Europeans will be happy to physically hold the AR cards. :) I am one of them, although I ordered the Mark of Mastery Edition and therefore won't be spending 200 points on...
  19. S

Name your dream eaters

I have some extremely clichéd names for my Dream Eaters. :P Escarglow - Gucci Flowbermeow - Rose Frootz Cat - Sweetie Komory Bat - Pinkie Majik Lapin - Vince Me Me Bunny - Playgirl (yes, seriously!) Meow Wow - Chi-Chi Meowjesty - Whiskas (after my IRL cat) Necho Cat - Belle Peepsta Hoo - Zelda...
  20. S

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NA Site Update!

It's okay; I've stopped now. :P
Back