• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. soraalam1

Kingdom Hearts Font?

Hi all! I wasn't sure which section to post this in exactly, so I put it here. I have been scouring the internet for a Kingdom Hearts font that includes letters and numbers. (No I am not looking for the logo font!) I am looking for the font that says "LEVEL UP" in the picture (this is also...
  2. soraalam1

Have you seen this video?

Its pretty long and no I do not agree with everything this guy says. But to be honest he has some good points and ideas. Watch this if you got time. :smile: And yes, the video is about KH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DM68kmTrF4
  3. soraalam1

Started a Let's Play!

I know it's kinda late for this game. My KH3D Let's Play was very successful, thanks to all who watched it. Now I need feedback on my newest, BBS. Quality? Good Commentary? Tips? Here is a link. :) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAFEB8BD1FDCA9655&feature=view_all Thanks in advance!:cool:
  4. soraalam1

First Let's Play, Feedback?

I'm sorry if this is not meant to be in this section (if it is please move it) but I started my first Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts 3D. I want your feedback everyone! Here is the latest part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_jHfFieKeo
  5. soraalam1

Got that darn water barrel theme stuck in my head

O_O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. soraalam1

Riku's Keyblade Question?

This is something I don't understand. After Riku dives into Sora, Defeats the Ventus Armor Sora, and is finished chatting with Ansem the Wise on Destiny Islands, why in the world does he use Sora's Kingdom Key to seal the world. Usually in other worlds, he just uses the keyblade he has equipped...
  7. soraalam1

TV ► Was Courage the Cowardly Dog going to make a return to TV, But Scrapped?

The new episode were to be made by "RamgKingStudios" The description of this YouTube Video. The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNIgv3XAYs Do you think this is real? Or should I say was. I just discovered it. I think it might have been fake only for one reason. The Cartoon Network logo...
  8. soraalam1

KH3 Graphics Style

This has been something on my mind since the end of KH2. When KH3 hits on the higher potential consoles (PS3), how will the graphics style be? I've always thought that the game would look along the lines of this style: But there are others who would not enjoy that graphics style and would...
  9. soraalam1

.hack// series

You guys remember this game? It was so awesome. In fact I'd say it is my second favorite series under Kingdom Hearts. It shared fame with the original Kingdom Hearts way back when. But now its losing popularity and having localization problems. This makes me sad. :frown: .hack//Link never was...
  10. soraalam1

Trasnparent Background on Avatars?

I've seen someone with a transparent background. IN my avatar, there is a white background where the transparency is supposed to be. Help? How my avatar should look: But under my name it has a white background. Help? EDIT: I found a couple users who have the transparent background. Usernames...
  11. soraalam1

Post Pics of your KH3D 3DS cover installed

I want to see how the cover would look on every color 3DS, it may also help people with MoM edition decide which 3DS color they would like (If they didn't already get one.) (Hi-Res preffered, try not to get glare) I'll start with my Aqua Blue 3DS. Update:
  12. soraalam1

Forum Question?

To the right, above my avatar and under my name, it says "Nobody". I've seen other people put custom names in this spot, so I'm pretty sure its not a forum leveling system. How do I edit this title-thing? Yes, I'm new here :p
  13. soraalam1

Your preffered console for KH3

I personally would want it to be on PS3 (or 4, at the rate of VSXIII). Having it on 360 or Wii U just seems too weird to me since all of the main numbered titles are on PlayStation consoles. I guess to me it wouldn't feel right. For handhelds I wouldn't mind as much but with a main title, it...
  14. soraalam1

I recorded the Opening

I know there are a lot of them on youtube, but the ones I always find are always low in quality, focus problems, too zoomed out/not fullscreen. So, I decided to record my own to accommodate these things. Oh, this is my first post in KHinsider :) Hope you enjoy the video! UPDATE: An even better...
Back