• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zer0sky

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

The date being on the poster was why I found it unusual and seeing as how they could just print more out for themselves I didn't quite understand. Pins are nice. Sucks but oh well. Yeah I was kinda looking for you but seeing as how I didn't get in that became rather problematic so maybe next time.
  2. Zer0sky

I was surprised there was so much of that for a kh event I just wanted to say something cheezy like, "that wouldn't be in the spirit of kingdom hearts" lol. I have to admit the real fans of kh are a little less humble/innocent/nice than I had first anticipated. Oh and also a little greedy...
  3. Zer0sky

Agreed.... I was there for 4 hours and didn't even get to go inside, buuuut I guess that's my falt for underestimating how dedicated people would be. It was lame how I saw at least 10 people cut the line just from where I was, it wasn't even a my friends were holding my place situation, and it...
  4. Zer0sky

I just always get upset when I realize I can't have it all. Then I give up. Yeah I know what you mean. I just remember one of the reasons I finally bought a digital game; it seems like you can use it on next gen because they said although ps4 & xbox one are not backwards compatible through the...
  5. Zer0sky

I felt like that until last month. I would buy collector's editions and have to get the pre-order bonus on everything. Then I realized I was spending 5 times the price of what things normally cost. Sidenote:I have every original naruto manga and barely cracked the first book open. Then I thought...
  6. Zer0sky

Introduction:Zer0sky

Hello to all of you I'm Zer0sky, I like kingdom hearts because it is a game that took a more different approach with disney subjects than most would guess but somehow manages to pull a pretty deep story off. I am a student who likes anime such as the classics naruto soul eater darker than black...
Back