• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A quick question...?

Ah, I see. Thank you!! :)
  2. T

A quick question...?

Sorry if someone already asked this, but is the 7th light going to be Kairi or Lea? I know Lea can wield a keyblade now, but I remember in the secret ending Kairi came to train or something? So who is the 7th one?
  3. T

Songs that make your heart ache a little?

Mine would have to be: At Dusk, I will Think of You - KH 358/2 days soundtrack (i believe so?) Invisible - Big Time Rush (favorite band don't judge me ok) Creep - Radiohead (I love the Scala and Kolacny brothers version a bit more, though.) Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine (I prefer that...
  4. T

What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?

HURRY QUICK TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  5. T

Favorite Kingdom Hearts quote?

It can be funny and/or deep. Anything really. Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I'm new to this site. My personal favorite is from Axel. What's yours??
  6. T

Weirdest/creepiest news you've ever heard?

Like, something that actually happened, obviously. Mine would have to be Albert Fish. He was a serial killer and cannibal and he wrote a letter to his attorney that was pretty frickin' disturbing. Weird. Creepiest thing you've ever heard? It can be an urban legend, whatever, I just think...
Back