• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Secret Keyblade Question

Flick Rush Keyblade: Sweet Dreams, I have obtained it as Sora, but for whatever reason Riku isn't getting it despite me beating all Flick Rush tournaments, is this a bug or is there something I have to do to get it as Riku too? Like, for example beat the finals of the Secret cup again? (Or any...
  2. O

Strongest/Best Spirits?

I'm looking to build a team of the two BEST spirits in the game, although I'm clueless thus far, I also want to make sure they're all star ranked of course, but until I create them I don't really know what they will be like, for example... Lord Kyroo was fought in three different areas and had...
  3. O

Spirit Ranks?

When creating a Spirit using additional ingredients can increase a spirits level and rank, therefore I can create a level 20 'A ranked' Meow Wow despite already having a 'C ranked' Meow Wow, but, what I want to know is how this ranking affects the spirit and if it's worth trying to increase this...
Back