• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EricM

Cutscenes with no BGM?

Hi there! I'm working on a GMV, and I want to use a line that a character says. The problem is that there is music playing in the background. I've tried fiddling around with Audacity, but I've had no luck. Does anybody know of a source online that has KH: BBS cutscenes that have no music?
  2. EricM

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

I'm a little confused as to what this thread is for. Can we throw up links to fanfics that we wrote for review here?
  3. EricM

To be fair, FFX is also an awesome game. ;)
  4. EricM

I just got to the third disc of FF9. Definitely one of my favourites in the series.
  5. EricM

General KH

So, this was my first try at making a AMV/GMV and I thought I'd put it here for some critiquing. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPqwyqL2ARY
  6. EricM

Help/Support ► Not good enough.

I totally agree with you. I guess I just wasn't expecting that many people to join in. I'm feeling better about it now. Thanks. :)
  7. EricM

We can work together on projects with no problem. So there's that. Socially I problems staying on the same wave length with him. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells. I don't know anymore. :/
  8. EricM

Hey, So I know I'm a little new to the forums, but I thought I'd ask for some advice anyway. I was on Facebook, minding my own business, when someone posted about Pixar greenlighting Finding Nemo 2. There was a comment on the status about what the movie would be about, and I commented that I...
  9. EricM

Demyx Time on the brain

With the release of DDD in a few weeks, I can't help but thinking back to something outside of Square Enix that brought a different, enjoyable flare to KH. A group of cosplayers in England created a talk show/drama led by The Melodious Nocturne, and it was awesome! Did anybody besides me watch...
  10. EricM

Actors in a Real KH Movie?

So, I thought one day "What would happen if Square Enix took one of their most beloved series and turned it into a film?" Granted, this has happened before with Advent Children, but then I thought about Kingdom Hearts. And then I thought "Well, what if they made it with animated Disney...
  11. EricM

The "Who's More Badass?" Game!

So, I've went back and seen a few threads like "Saix vs Marluxia" thread, and I wanted to open the floor to an arena that would pit any member of the Kingdom Hearts Universe against another. So without further ado: Who's more Badass? Merlin or Master Yen Sid?
  12. EricM

Help/Support ► Networking After a Convention.

UPDATE! Gundam Guy got back to me! I googled his email and found his deviant art account. I sent him a note, and he confirmed that he got my original message! :D C'mon Michelle! Check that inbox! :D Also, thanks for the link to the panel. The wheelchair fiasco will go down as one of the best...
  13. EricM

Way to get my hopes up. :P Would you mind sending me the link to the panel? I can't seem to find it.
  14. EricM

I wasn't the guy that recorded the panel. I was the Roxas at the front. I thought she did a good job despite her being the only panelist there. I thought she made it fun and the wheelchair fiasco was hilarious. I guess I'm feeling so upset about it because it was me that took so long to make...
  15. EricM

Hi, So I wanted to share a story and ask for a bit of advice. This year was my second year going to Anime North and I had gotten some email addresses from different panelists. As soon as the convention was over, I had to start an internship for school and halfway through the month, I was...
  16. EricM

How to RP Properly

I have a friend who spends any minute she has roleplaying. She's talked to me about it so much that its finally sparked an interest and is something I'd like to try. So, I have a few questions before I get started. 1. What is the difference between a roleplay and a round robin? 2. How often...
  17. EricM

The RokuNami Playlist

Hey! I was trying to find examples of a RokuNami playlist to compare my own to. And to my surprise, there were none on Tumblr or Youtube, that or Google's broken. Anyway, since I couldn't find one, I ended up posting it on Tumblr. Check it out! :D
  18. EricM

Hi! :D

Hey Everybody! I'm Eric and I'm new around here. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm from Canada and I really wish the icy cold stereotype was true because its Summer and its hotter than hell! I love music. Right now I'm listening to Paramore (Neverending obsession with those guys)...
Back