• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PhantomSoD

Think KH will ever be on Wii U?

I just remembered this topic coming up in the thread debating KH3 being on either PS3 or 4 and it got me thinking. What would some features of a KH title be on nintendo's new home console? I personally I have two senarios for what I'd like to see for a KH game depending on what kind of game it...
  2. PhantomSoD

Sora's 3D clothes

Remember back when 3D was first releasing some screen shots everyone made a huge fuss about Sora and Riku's clothes. Theories of Riku's collar being related to Xeanhort and Sora's X related to Eraqus in some way. It turned out that the X was So with that, what do you all think was the reason...
  3. PhantomSoD

Is Sora invincible?

After watching a montage of reaction command events in KH2, I started to notice how gruesome some of the crap that happens to Sora when you mess up on those. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Reaction Command Exhibition [Special] HD - YouTube Basically, he gets chomped on and thrown around by both...
  4. PhantomSoD

Kingdom Key Appearance

Had a quick thought about the appearance of the Kingdom Key. I know that sora originally got his keyblade from Riku. But I was thinking about what caused it to take the physical form of KK. After seeing the x-blade was physically a cross between KK and KKD. Seeing as Ven was essentially the...
  5. PhantomSoD

Multi-Senario in KH3 (3D Spoilers)

Ok, I just came from the thread discussing Axel's prospective new fighting style now that he has a keyblade and all. The most popular theory over there seems to be that he'll use a combo of the blade and his chakrams(prob. floating around him in mid-air). If this is the case, it would make for...
  6. PhantomSoD

Ok, finally finished 3D and was a little confused about....

....Terra's body. In TWTNW when all the Xeanhorts were gathering, I was surprised to see the last one was old crusty Xeanhort from BBS. I was expecting to see the young Terranort combo like he was when the organization originally split into heartless and nobodies. So basically my question is...
Back