• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sumire

Fanfiction ► The Alteisen Record: The Other Side (A Traces KHRP Series OC Story)

Sigh... Alt is <3! :3 Though props to Drake for pulling his sword swings long enough. But sad he had to resort to violence to reason with the Red-Hand. Dravians have serious anger issues. Seriously!
  2. Sumire

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Who are you calling brat-orah!?

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!" Name: Chieubasse Alteisen Nickname: Chiyu, "Chicchan!" (Yes with the exclamation >:3) Age: 10 (They start young! :D) Gender: I'm a lady! Weapon: My bare fists, feet and my whole body! That someday puberty will be kind on me. :< Abilities...
  3. Sumire

Fanfiction ► The Alteisen Record: The Other Side (A Traces KHRP Series OC Story)

Hmmm... So who is the wife? Is it Yuki? huh? huh? >:/ I'm liking it so far but I really don't trust Ymierre. Her appearance at Drake's verge of death, is a bit too convenient... Something's very snarky about that.
  4. Sumire

Destiny's Edge: Hearts of the Brave

------------------------------ For eons, Kingdom Hearts have fulfilled its role as the eternal crucible of Light and Darkness. It was created to be the source of the balance, but little do they know that it was created solely to seal the unrelenting malignance beyond it. This malignant force...
Back