• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eioha

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! EU, mate (I needed more words to post..)
  2. Eioha

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-order Bonus! I do wonder. Do you recieve the artbook directly at the store you preorder at, so they have them? or how do you exactly recieve one of those art books?
  3. Eioha

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

I hold a little hope that it would have comed to Wii (U) - as i've seen some articles about it. But I haven't been updated lately so I have no idea. Sadly my hope is kinda fading since I haven't seen much about it..
  4. Eioha

Eiohas Drawing Thread!: Superman!

Hi people! I wanted to post a drawing that I've made, and would like you guys to comment on it! I can take critic, if you have anything to point out! Ps: My initials is "EJ"
  5. Eioha

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I think that the extra attention the HD remake gives, encourage the produceres to actually make it, also they could be using it, to see if people actually want this HD remake. But that's just speculation, the internet isn't restricted to them:)
  6. Eioha

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I do personally hope it will be true. I would really love to play those games once again - and sorry for the suddenly bump in, I haven't read all the pages. I'm rather new! :P
  7. Eioha

Hey!

Hey there! I have looked on the site for a few days, and decided to join. I have a little knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, and you guys probably know a lot more about Kingdom Hearts than I do. Also I maybe going to post a few drawings, if I draw anything relatede to Kingdom Hearts, if that is...
Back