• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Ultimate Ultimatest Of Ultimate Axel Fan Club

This Ultimate Fan Club is for Axel fan's, lovers, geeks, nerds, etc. Post any Axel info or fan stuff you wanna. Hey, if you dyed your hair red and spiked it, like Axel, post that here too. If you have his weapon, I wanna see it. If you can magically make fire shoot out from the ground, make a...
  2. N

Some of Axels favorite lines.

Make up new lines if he comes back alive!
  3. N

Spoilers?

I still would have liked SOMETHING to be in there.
  4. N

Some of Axels favorite lines.

As if. and Got it memorized? You can add some and make up new ones if you want.
  5. N

Spoilers?

Ok, what I don't get is why Nomura didn't put any spoilers in KH 1. In #2, he put Zexion's grave with the smoke, which was suspicious, and a few other things, but in KH1 he didn't put nuttin except the little movie at the end...
  6. N

Axel

One of the main reasons I liked Axel was his attitude and his skinny arms...He kinda reminds me of a rock star or soemthing. Imagine Axel with Demyx's Siatr play loud rock music with a fire element to hurt people LOL!
  7. N

Axel

now, what would people think if Axel came back alive in Kingdom Hearts 3?
  8. N

Axel

Yeah, There is a lot more deaath in number 2 than 1, and it's much more dramatic. But I mean, I wonder who's nobody Axel was. I would love to know.
  9. N

Axel

How many of you were bawling when your fav.Character (Axel) died?
  10. N

The most useless abilty of all....

Ok, if you pick the sword in the beginning, with sora, at I think level 44, you get negative combo, when you equip it it minuses one combo attack...Why the HECK would anyone want to equip that ability, it is useless!
  11. N

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** true, it's like star wars in a way, no matter how many times you stop the sith, there will always be a corrupt jedi
  12. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Holy crap! That was one of the best spoilers I ever seen.
  13. N

really cool song

http://www.albertpenello.com/swars/Imperial_March_Rage_Mix.mp3 this is a remix version of imperial march, post to tell me how u like it.
  14. N

Favorite Keyblade

Poll on favorite keyblade (note the poll will not have all of the keyblades in KH1)
  15. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I have a question, when it showed aall those words with the three knight people, next to keyblade wars, it said chasers. What does that mean?
  16. N

My Birthday!

Tommorrow is my 13th birthday! Yay! Post here for your thoughts, whether cruel or kind, right or wrong, fat or thin...well you get the idea.
  17. N

Make Your Own Keyblade

Like the title, make your own keyblade and tell what it can do. ex:Scissor blade cut paper this is my first forum game, so please don't laugh if you think it's dumb and I don't expect it to be imensley popular, like this or that
  18. N

Duel-Wielding Uknown

Well when sora donald and goofy fought the giant heartless army, in the trailer, sora swung his arm and his keyblade appeared in it.
  19. N

Duel-Wielding Uknown

In case yu haven't noticed, not to be rude. but the duel wielding unknown iisn't sora, it's the bhk.
  20. N

Bhk

please post
Back