• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

and spain? no 29 ;_;? poor me >_>
  2. A

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

yeah spain will have spanish voices heheh.. the only problem i have..and i hope is a bad joke..is the voice actor of sora,who dubbed ash ketchum,chicken little among many others.. his voice isn't nothing liek sora would sound =( well let's wait until 29 september
  3. A

For Europeans and Australians only

according to many magazines..29 september..at least..in spain :s
  4. A

Did Anyone?

Ansem please..can you put picture of ansem????*-*
  5. A

Did Anyone?

only aerith and yuffie.. and if isn't very effort for you ..cloud :)
  6. A

Did Anyone?

i want aerith and yuffie ¬¬ T_T PS: OMG THE TWILIGTH TOWN pics are awesome o.o
  7. A

Did Anyone?

can you post aerith and yuffie?..if is don't ask too much :)
  8. A

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

HOW CAN YOU ANSWER NO?and do you consider a kh fan??>_> i will replay now..and always *-*
  9. A

Tifa.

aerith helps him emotionally..anf tifa with her power..is so easy.. anywais ..like nomura..i prefe aerith ^^
  10. A

Rinoa is not present in the game but...SPOILERS

THEN WHAT MEANS THIS LETTER?makes no sense...maybe from cloud? i ear that he disapears with sephirot to another world...:s
  11. A

Hoped you like Sephiroth before cause (Spoilers)

I Want To Kill Him..i Hate Him >: )
  12. A

cloud sidestory

someone has arrived to cloud's sidestory??...what happens in that story???nobody is talking about it..and since cloud is a popular character o_O
  13. A

Spoilers- Cloud's story!

Re: all of cloud side story4 people who are playing the I want to know also..
  14. A

Tifa // Young Ansem // New Keyblades

is still staring at the ansem pic :drool: sora and roxas: now we will ignored..for a time ¬_¬
  15. A

Tifa // Young Ansem // New Keyblades

tifa was confirmed after all....but..OMG!!!! anseeeeeeem!!!! he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!! should i kilñl him when i play????noooo >_>
  16. A

for those who have the game

there are any new ff and disney charaters??
  17. A

Tifa Confirmed?!

..are you so pathetic..to love a girl for her boobs? poor tifa....poor girl...really..i whis she has no boobs in kh2.. if she's in the game...
  18. A

The Rumor Of Vincent Comes Again With Power

first sorry for my english -_- second is this well i visit 5 or 6 pages of kh in japanse and in the news of today.. all the kh pages coincidice in one thing.: vincent is gona be in kh2 !! the bad thing is that the japneses pages use an old american scan as reference..that everybody in the...
  19. A

is sora cool or what?

Sora Is And Always Will Be The Coolest/cutest Character!
  20. A

KH2 images from Official Site!!!!

muy buenas como ya te he dicho :D
Back