• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. misssheep

What difficulty do you start on?

The easy mode so I can complete the game really fast and see the ending quicker being impatient and everything.
  2. misssheep

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Oh sorry. I forgot about the Final Mix bit. My bad.
  3. misssheep

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Europe + Aus Yes they haven't got the Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories PS2 remake America and Japan. Most likely no unless you want flashy graphics.
  4. misssheep

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

Okay changed to Japan Time ! Only 2 hours away.
  5. misssheep

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

I really want to find out want this is and stay up until the big surprise is announced but my Mum decided that it was a brilliant idea to put a curfew on me, *just* as the countdown started to go down. huuuuraaaaghhh I'm so mad. ;-;
  6. misssheep

WTF Frollo

Frollo was really nutty when he fell he completely lost it all. When Sora and Riku arrived which he believe were even more gypsies and the earth was getting more and more infected with "evil " Frollo really wanted to ''clean'' the earth by wiping out and killing all the gypsies and he just...
  7. misssheep

Starnge Dream

I had a weird dream last night I was playing KH 3 and we found out who Sora's true parents were. Maleficent and Hades. lol wtf. oh crap i can't edit the title how embarrassing.
  8. misssheep

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

Wasn't it Moses ? It looked like there was some waves behind it. IDK I'm dumb.
  9. misssheep

IGN Kingdom hearts 3D mixed reviews!

How can you hate or dislike Kingdom Hearts ?? That's just.... just.. impossible. Really !! / is lost for words. Call of Duty is overrated trash I'm sorry. It's just the same exact war game we're all seen before. Gamespot you fail.
  10. misssheep

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

There was no Clopin. Therefore the world automatically fails. :frown:
  11. misssheep

"Why Kingdom Hearts II is one of the greatest games ever made"- Gamesradar

> Calls KH2 great and awesome > Marks it extremely low on the top 100 list. uh-huh.
  12. misssheep

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Oh thankyou ! You're very kind ! ♥
  13. misssheep

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Yes ! Though not straight away, as I still need some money to save up and everything.
  14. misssheep

Hello

Hi I'm new here. I love Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy plus more.
Back