• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ShailsTDSPT

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

For the sake of 3D, really. I think the game refered some past events in the reaper game. Only one thing I would hate: No Neku. Probably the only character that wouldn't be a cameo would be Joshua.
  2. ShailsTDSPT

What if they announced TWEWY remake for the 3DS, together with a sequel/prequel and an anime that was identical to the game in story and art? Impossible yea, I know, but a guy can dream right?
  3. ShailsTDSPT

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You For me TWEWY is about 3 things: Story, Music and Gameplay. Remove one of those and it is only 2 thirds as good - not acceptable. TWEWY is really a game that will always shine on the DS systems and fail horribly in any other.
  4. ShailsTDSPT

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

Joshua fight... I want Final Mix with that + Sho. EDIT: By final mix I mean INTERNATIONAL DLC
  5. ShailsTDSPT

Sequel, Prequel or remake I don't care what it is - me wants. Just finished TWEWY and I need MORE! Even if it is the same game just for the 3DS I need KUPOING MORE!
  6. ShailsTDSPT

Re: The World Ends with You *Turns on PC* Brother: DIABLO 3 PATCH OUT! Me:WdADIHAUIDHWUIDHAIUWD *it isn't* Me: Not cool. *opens KHInsider with TWEWY news* Me: WQOIEJOHDIUSHDOAD *opens site* Me: VERY COOL. Now seriously, TWEWY2 please... Also, if it is TWEWY2, how do you think the plot is...
  7. ShailsTDSPT

Completion Times

Not cool man. Not cool. :(
  8. ShailsTDSPT

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 26 posted) Keep it up! Loved this chapter as well. I really wanted to see (read) how Riku's face would be when he saw Ventus...
  9. ShailsTDSPT

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

Secret Boss I don't think we have a thread to discuss the secret boss from KH3D - Julius - so I decided to create one. Discuss everything related to him - his origins (The Runaway Brain), how he appears out of nowhere, how he prevents you from getting chests because of his location (3 chests...
  10. ShailsTDSPT

What Does Mickey Know?

Don't forget Xehanort says that Sora and Terra are on his side, so he is three guardians short - meaning he still didn't know who the seventh would be.
  11. ShailsTDSPT

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

I was like "Damn Xigbar, I knew you weren't the single most brilliant guy around, but that you were a complete dumbass, now that is news to me." Also, on 13 Xigbars: "OOPSIE-DAISY"
  12. ShailsTDSPT

Completion Times

Finished Critical. Sora level 32 with Riku level 56 (what a gap, but the last boss was a kupo, nothing I could do) in 30 hours and 16 minutes. I got the best time for Proud and the best for critical. I feel proud (no pun intended)
  13. ShailsTDSPT

Ib (RPG Maker)

Sorry if there is a topic about this game, but couldn't find it and Ib is too small for the search engine. Ib is an Horror RPG made in RPG Maker. At first, you might wonder how a game in RPG Maker (AKA - Top down 2D RPG) can be classified as horror. Well to be honest, I didn't know how either...
  14. ShailsTDSPT

Has This Become Anyone Else's Favorite Game?

I want Larxene's somebody... On Topic: Birth by Sleep was my favourite game for a long time - until I played a bit of KH3D to be exact :P Sadly I can't play it all day. Kinda busy with life and The World Ends With You. Thank you KH3D, for showing me such an awesome game.
  15. ShailsTDSPT

Re: The World Ends with You I prefer this to the original. KINGDOM MIX still beats it though :P
  16. ShailsTDSPT

Re: The World Ends with You So I just started playing the game, never thought it would be so fun - and I am only on day 3! Also I have listened to the original versions of the songs in KH3D (just Twister, Calling and Someday right?) and I prefer 3D's Twister, but the original Calling just...
  17. ShailsTDSPT

The 'Fated' Place?

Nomura is a troll. He will go for Agrabah. Just so that damned world appears again. EDIT: Even better is Olympus Colosseum - It is in all games except for 3D (it probably isn't on it because we only got new worlds, no old ones otherwise Nomura would put a twist so we visited it)
  18. ShailsTDSPT

I need some help with Dream Eaters.

I think read somewhere that you have to beat all portals to get one certain special portal in each world. If you see it on the forecast, beat all the portals!
  19. ShailsTDSPT

The 'Fated' Place?

Knowing how much of a troll all forms of Xehanort and Nomura himself are, I would say the fated place is Agrabah. Thats right boys, this time we will visit Agrabah 3 times! The regular 2, and one for the final battle :D you heard it here first :) On a serious note: It is definitely the Keyblade...
  20. ShailsTDSPT

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

The battle itself is easy, I only really use flowmotion when the room turns white with the 3 balls of darkness. Other than that, always on the ground, block his attacks, counter aura, use one of my dashes when he jumps to launch that dark wave thingy so I cancel it. When I get hit, I block a...
Back