• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Looking Back - First Kingdom Hearts Trailer

Nice find, but for some of us who didn't use the internet much back then, you had to get trailers from magazine DVD samples, I once got a DVD which had some interviews and a trailer that I cant't find anymore that I would play a trailer constantly on my DVD player, to me this was the first...
  2. T

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? buzz lightyear of star comand, Star Wars the clone wars series, X-men Evolution, The Incredibles and Thor: The dark world since it sounds like it would fit in better then the other Disney/Marvel movies.
  3. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

It will only be three weeks since it launches here in Australia. It is also probably there for people who are unaware of the game or know very little of the game, plus I guarantee you there will be some parents with kids at this show as well.
  4. T

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

Hopefully the poster will be available at EBexpo on october.
  5. T

Promotional English KH3D Box Back

Actually according to the Australian Classifination website nintendo are publishing KHDDD. Kingdom Hearts 3DS Clasification
Back