• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pisceanreve

Kevin Quinn plays Gula in Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover

I'm so sad cuz I actually know this kid--he was a couple years below me in my high school Why couldn't it have been meeeee??? T.T
  2. Pisceanreve

Key Visual Novels

I don't think there's a thread for this yet, so I guess I'll make one XD I've played Little Busters (absolutely superb <3), Clannad, and part of Air. I dropped Air because it got kinda gross at times and the characters were just boring and annoyed me. I loved the Little Busters characters and...
  3. Pisceanreve

Help/Support ► Parental Complications :I

yeah, listen to her, her advice is way better XD ^
  4. Pisceanreve

Help/Support ► Parental Complications :I

Hi, I'm sorry about what you're going through :( Unfortunately, I'm also in a financial bind and can't give you a hand in that way >.<; However, my word of advice is to try Tumblr for money--they tend to be generous over there and if not, they spread the message. Otherwise, I think it's really...
  5. Pisceanreve

Illuminati/Conspiracy Thread

I'm not sure if there's one like this yet, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to discuss all the different illuminati/media/government/etc. theories out there. It was sort of my plan not to mention anything specific and to let people just spew out thoughts to lead into a discussion. Whether...
  6. Pisceanreve

Help/Support ► Ideas to spice up my boring summer?

waaah now I'm bored again because nothing worked out T.T The universe haaaates meeee Well by the time I figure out something to do, the summer will be over, sooo.... XD
  7. Pisceanreve

What's your favorite Mini game in BBS?

That goddamn rhythm game.... I had to have a friend beat it for me each time -_-
  8. Pisceanreve

lol well I'm working on it, though I'm trying to get OUT of the house as much as possible XD
  9. Pisceanreve

TV ► "Lie to Me" Jason Dohring's guest appearance in the show D:

Not here to talk about Kingdom Hearts (in case some mods want to move my thread or something), but Jason Dohring (Terra's VO) guest starred as a psychopath murdered guy in the show and when I heard his voice, I also heard Terra's...."Birth by Sleep" has been ruined for me T.T I kid, I kid... But...
  10. Pisceanreve

Best KH Villain?

I just can't choose between Maleficent, BILLY ZANE'S Ansem SOD (the other manages to ruin his character in my opinion), and Young Master Xehanort XD Hm...maybe it's the voices... Your opinions?
  11. Pisceanreve

Skipping Olympus Colosseum

Oh god the alternate Monstro scene was so creepy >.< It was even creepier seeing it at 3 AM playing in the dark with a friend and we'd never seen it before--it felt like it was breaking the fourth wall or something. Or that the game was changing itself after ten years somehow lol My guess for...
  12. Pisceanreve

Your Opinion on FFXIII-2?

I know this is kinda old, but I started the game a little while ago and am really enjoying it so far! People seem to have mixed opinions. I heard it's the best one of the trilogy (I'm assuming it's not going to go further than Lightning Returns and remain a trilogy?). I love Serah as the...
  13. Pisceanreve

I'm really glad the drug comments got deleted when I took a glance at the forum (I couldn't reply then) It's actually funny because my summer had been soooo boring, but literally the day after, a job called my back and I started volunteering at the theatre so now that's taking up my time lol...
  14. Pisceanreve

My summer days have been really boring so far :/ I thought I had a job but they took on too many trainees and, well, now I don't have one. As it's too late in the summer and no one's hiring, I can't find a job. Next week I'm hanging out with friends and going to the city, but I want something...
  15. Pisceanreve

Any writers trying to find literary agents here?

That's what I'm trying to do currently! If there's anyone else, we can talk about the process, various agents, etc. If anyone wants to form a critique group, we could do that too! Also, if anyone wants an outside reader to talk about their writing or offer suggestions, I'm also here for that ^^
  16. Pisceanreve

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

This has a pretty niche fanbase, like TWEWY does, but way smaller lol (at least a decent amount of people know the funyarinpa though) Anyway! I haven't seen a thread for it, so if anyone wants to discuss the game, I guess here will be the place to do it ^^ Also, as it is a major theme in the...
  17. Pisceanreve

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

A few people to reply to, so I didn't quote anyone... 1. I do like the idea of Terra's VO rerecording his lines actually--with more feeling and direction this time 2. Andrea Bowen is perfection!! She fits Aerith so well! The other two were nice, but Andrea fits the character the best (Zaerith is...
  18. Pisceanreve

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

ok I only read the first page so this is probably no longer relevant, but I really hope they don't rerecord Brittany Snow's lines!!! She was a great voice actor and she actually channeled all of Namine's gentleness and sweetness whereas Meaghan Martin made her sound snippy and cold at times...
  19. Pisceanreve

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

Hm...my favorite playing style is probably Aqua's. I love her magic and the design of her movements. As for story, arghh...it's a toss-up between Terra and Ven. I'm going to say Terra even though I found his character a little dull. I wonder if a better voice actor could have lent a more...
  20. Pisceanreve

Trying to get more involved here ^.^

I made an account a couple years back, but hadn't really posted much. Now, I'd like to be more active on here because KH is my favorite series and everyone seems pretty nice! Also, I have one friend I discuss the series to death with, so I'd like to find more people to talk about the series with...
Back