• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kewlbdude

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

THAT WAS YOU!? OMG I wish I knew you were from KHI damn I was the one in the white with my friend in my heartless shirt!
  2. kewlbdude

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

So ladies and gentlemen of KHI might i present to you MY story of the event. I got there around 7:40 and waited in line. Talked to the guy in front of me and my friend for the first couple of hours. Eventually the person behind me couldn't stay for that long and had to go to work around 12 so...
  3. kewlbdude

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Yes without a doubt they will hold onto it 48 hours at the latest though. They will NOT sell your copy that you preordered to anyone else. You have a copy set aside for you.
  4. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! As long as you pick it up within 24 hours your fine GameStop isn't one to sell your copy to someone else. Sidenote sorry for posting so much on this thread I just have a lot to say.
  5. kewlbdude

Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced!

I'm just happy they are doing a launch event I was hoping for a gamestop midnight release but this is just way better.
  6. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! They got a case with the 10th anniversary bundle.
  7. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Hey isn't that different than the Japanese version? I don't think Sora and Riku were on the heart in the Japanese version but I could be wrong.
  8. kewlbdude

Yeah I was thinking that too. If I canceled my preorder and then didn't get it I would probably cry for eternity.
  9. kewlbdude

Yes! Yes! YES! I am DEFINITELY going NYC isnt that far from me so I'll cancel my preorder for the Mark of Mastery and buy it then! This is so awesome! It will be just like the RE:Coded event I went to on my birthday! I am so excited!
  10. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I get what your saying but if they had a ton of Special Edition 3DS' it would start to cannibalize the other ones and im pretty sure that a third party would get some profit from a special edition which would hurt Nintendo because it would...
  11. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I think that if you upgrade your preorder online that they ship it to you. I don't think they have an in-store pickup option. I could be wrong though.
  12. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Yeah I know I have seen you say that to someone in another topic before. :D
  13. kewlbdude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Really? That's awesome now I just have to upgrade my pre-order when it becomes available. Btw this is my first post so Hello KHInsider forums! ^__^
Back