• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sorarocks93

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.1 scene changes and updates

The "Child of Destiny" is definitely going to be a massive plot point going forward. Just the term even. Kinda like how "may your heart be your guiding key" has been used ever since Back Cover.
  2. Sorarocks93

Spoilers ► question regarding Nomura's views on the story so far?

Oh I know it's not perfect. For example I criticized the story of KH3 because it felt extremely rushed to me. And it felt like it definitelly didn't have a proper beginning and a middle part. That was something that bothered for a long time until Re:Mind came. After that I was happy with the...
  3. Sorarocks93

Huh, I'm not really talking about that kinda stuff. I'm more talking about lore implications. For example something recent, and I'll put this in spoilers.
  4. Sorarocks93

I see. I really didn't think it was that bad. All in all that sounds like a section of the fandom that I really don't want to be a part of. Not that I'm actually a part of the fandom tbf. I barely even post here even though I joined like 10 years ago or however long that was. Yeah. I never...
  5. Sorarocks93

So people will still argue with others about their ships, even if one of the characters in that ship already has an established relationship with someone else?
  6. Sorarocks93

Yeah, the paopu fruit was way more meaningful since it's pretty much one of the very very first things we hear about in the KH series. As for the other stuff you wrote. I guess I can see what you mean. On the other hand I'm glad I don't look at the game and the characters in such a way because...
  7. Sorarocks93

I never really saw Sora and Kairi as a "ship". More like the canon thing that's meant to happen. Like Squall and Rinoa, or Tidus and Yuna, except slowly built up and spread over many many games.
  8. Sorarocks93

I feel like whoever talks about Soriku just hasn't paid attention to the story enough. Sora and Kairi's relationship has always been a bit more than just friendly. This goes back all the way in KH1. From the way Sora looks at Riku when Riku is thanking Kairi for showing up and giving him the...
  9. Sorarocks93

Recapturing the magic

KH1 is my favourite out of all of them and it's definitely not just nostalgia for me. Still though, I think ignorance to the KH world played a huge part in it. It was a new world, and the only familiarity we had was either the Disney characters and worlds, or the FF ones, or probably both...
  10. Sorarocks93

The hate for nomura is getting old

People love latching onto things and exaggerating them.
  11. Sorarocks93

The hate for nomura is getting old

Everytime someone complains about Nomura I just like to mention that he released 4 games in 4 years. Re:CoM, Days, BBS and coded. Between 2007 and 2010. He is by no means a bad director. Infact, they put him on so many projects because he is good at his work. Versus XIII wasn't his fault either...
  12. Sorarocks93

KHUX ► The Keyblade War?!

That'd be nice, or a full blown game... I feel like it was kinda wasted by it being just a single scene pretty much.
  13. Sorarocks93

Where and when do you think the next Kingdom Hearts will be announced?

Probably Jump Festa. Iirc Nomura liked to show stuff then when it came to KH.
  14. Sorarocks93

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

Final Fantasy VIII It would be really nice if they could also go indepth with the lore of the world in that game.
  15. Sorarocks93

So, Apparently Kairi CHOSE For Her Heart to Go to Sora, Because She Sensed that ASOD Would Steal it Otherwise

Why would she go with Sora and Riku though? They didn't go to another adventure, they just went for a test. None of them knew they'd be thrown into the jaws of danger by Xehanort, not even Yen Sid knew that. So if she was to go, she'd go with the intention of just sitting around in the tower...
  16. Sorarocks93

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

BBS is VERY important. For example, if you think Chain of Memories and KH2 expand the lore/universe of the game, BBS does so even more, especially for DDD and KH3. Coded also has a bit of lore at the end, but that's about it. You can still "experience" Union X, they didn't completely shut it...
  17. Sorarocks93

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

Pretty much nothing at this point. I love the series to death, and even though I really disliked the fact that they put important lore into a mobile game, with how well the ending of KHUX was written and including the fact you can play those games on PC (which is perfectly legal mind you) I'll...
  18. Sorarocks93

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

The traitor was more of an idea, the MoM wanted the Foretellers to have discord and doubt in their hearts, so it would be easier for the Darknesses to be attracted to it. Yes, they are in the future, if they're all in the same time period that would make those scenes happen 10 years before KH1...
  19. Sorarocks93

I think it was a good compromise. Canonizing the Player would always seem weird outside of the mobile game because they let you create everything about them, from looks to name. Reincarnation was a good choice, thought it ending up being Xehanort idk. I guess it's kinda cool. It makes me think...
  20. Sorarocks93

MoM says that he wanted to raise the Foretellers to have such strong hearts that they can be vessels for the Darknesses but not get possesed. Does that imply that Ava didn't have a strong heart? The only clue we have about her is that the Darkness that killed Strelitzia looked like her, and...
Back