• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► KH Anime Edition

Now this is going to be a work in progress as I type this up, but I have a nice surprise for you all: a rewrite of the Seeker of Darkness saga, using anime series in the stead of Disney films. Please note that the phonetics in paranthesis are meant to show pronunciations incase readers, mainly...
  2. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Mega Man X4 - Reploid Wars.

Yadda yadda yadda for all the works still in hiatus, mainly because of Schoolwork and such. But I did just cook this one up today.The year is 21XX. The location is Abel City. It had only been mere months after the events of the Erasure Incident on Laguz Island and the destruction of the...
  3. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► The Lion King - The Novelization

Just like before with Aladdin (currently on hold for the time being), I have decided to work on a novelization of all three Lion King movies. And this means that like with Aladdin, it will be in chronological order, so all of the events from 1.5 will be occurring during the events of the first...
  4. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Legend of the Seven Stars

In an odd twist, not only am I working on 3 fanfictions at a time (with this one being the third), but this one is a novelization of the cult classic SNES game, Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. In order to keep with mnore recent ideas and concepts, certain things will be updated (and...
  5. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► A World in Crisis

This is somewhat of a half-Final Mix half-sequel to my story from last year, Disneyland in Chaos. So while this does include most of the same characters from that story, the setting is now in Walt Disney World Resort, tying into my family's vacation there this summer. So expect more Disney...
  6. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Aladdin - The Novelization

This is a sort of project that I have going on similar to MegaBauer's novelization of the Ruby-Spears Mega Man cartoon. In my case it's a novelization of Aladdin -the series. So yes, it will be a musical, yes I will adapt the TV series episodes, and yes it will be in chronological order. And...
  7. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Disneyland in Chaos

Darkness... The only thing that Sora could see in front of him. He was roughly a mile beneath Sleeping Beauty Castle. He was being led by a man who claimed to be Imagineer Wayne Kresky. "The keyhole is right this way. You know what to do." said the man. Sora opened the door that Wayne had...
  8. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Disneyland in Chaos

Darkness... The only thing that Sora could see in front of him. He was roughly a mile beneath Sleeping Beauty Castle. He was being led by a man who claimed to be Imagineer Wayne Kresky. "The keyhole is right this way. You know what to do." said the man. Sora opened the door that Wayne had...
  9. Tailikku1

Fanfiction ► Nightmare on Destiny Islands

No, this is not a way of getting a slasher film into the series, it's a childhood bad dream sort of nightmare. Anywho, this story is based on the 1997 ABC animated series and the Disney Interactive game Nightmare Ned. Just as a sort of heads up, I consider the original game to occur in 2002...
  10. Tailikku1

a little Playlisty project

for the past two years, I have been working on a set of playlists on iTunes that have to deal with the series. These sets I have divided up into different categories: Disney Bosses Disney Heroes Disney NPCs Disney Villains Final Fantasy Bosses Final Fantasy/TWEWY Cast Heartless Bosses...
Back