• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. StMRyEire

What was the hardest boss battle for you?

Sorry if this thread has been already made and if it has, feel free to merge them together! Anyway, earlier today I recorded myself battling Vexen in Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA Version), and I have to say... wow, what a kupoing hard boss battle, probably the hardest...
  2. StMRyEire

Signature problems?

I think I could be posting in the wrong section, but I'm not too sure. Anyway, recently I've had trouble with my signature. I usually put in an embedded version of the latest videos I've uploaded but since Wednesday, every time I've placed a video link in and when I try to preview it I've been...
  3. StMRyEire

So about that...

So a few minutes ago, something popped into my head. With the whole 7 Lights vs. 13 Darknesses plot of Master Xehanort being revealed, how does it go about fighting them story wise? Will we actually get to battle all of the XIII? If so, how will this be done? Will it be like a massive battle...
  4. StMRyEire

Various Let's Plays by StMRyEire

What's going on my fellow forum members? I do Let's Plays on Youtube so I thought it would be a nice idea to post some here in hope of getting some constructive criticism on how I can improve and stuff like that. Leave a like/dislike if you enjoyed them or not and sub if you really enjoyed...
  5. StMRyEire

New kid with a question!

Hey everyone, I'm StMRyEire and I'm new here! Well, I wouldn't really consider myself new because I know most of the stuff on this website from being a long time creeper and never posting but if you want to call me new then I have no problems with that. My question is about Let's Plays. Is...
  6. StMRyEire

Isa/Saix

Okay, so I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II recently and I've just defeated Saix in the World That Never Was. One thing that he said stuck out for me which links in with Dream Drop Distance. I could be overthinking or even underthinking it but I feel it couldn't hurt to ask, so here it goes...
Back