• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sdog

KH4 Development Timeline

I'm overall optimistic on this game coming out in a sooner fashion than most would say based on KH3's schedule. Alot of the same reasons already listed in this thread like familiar engine, reusable assets, and they've already been working on it since more than likely late 2019. Other big...
  2. Sdog

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Wow. All of this is just so overwhelming and exciting. Didn't expect IV to be the next one but I'm all about it. The tone, visuals, and the music feel so similar but have evolved into something so new and fresh. I think Nomura and Shimomura are about to show us what their final form really looks...
  3. Sdog

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

This waiting for potential goodies is generating nostalgia I never thought I'd have... I'm here for it...
  4. Sdog

10 Years

Logged in after quite awhile to see I've hit 10 years on the site this month. Crazy. Not around much but I hope everyone's doing good on this site and treating each other well. Happy 20th KH
  5. Sdog

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

After playing through the demo my thoughts are this game is truly gonna be something special and damn well worth the wait. So glad they moved it in house too cause I'm sure it wouldn't have had this level of polish.
  6. Sdog

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

AAAAAAND I'M BACK IN! I didn't expect ANY of this. They didn't have to do ANY of this. But the fact they did has me juiced y'all!
  7. Sdog

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

Overwatch 2 Announce Cinematic Gameplay Trailer Back to ghostin till release... maybe...
  8. Sdog

Was starting to think this day would never come... and here we are...
  9. Sdog

Holy hell this game still exist and looks awesome! I know with time and polish the game will look better but moving it in house made a HUGE difference.
  10. Sdog

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

It's finally here y'al!!!
  11. Sdog

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

You can tell they had a lot of fun making Joker. RIP to all my friends that think I'll ever pick another stage or soundtrack when playing smash. Has me even more hyped for all the other characters now too.
  12. Sdog

Final Fantasy XV

Fair enough on the ending. After this, for me, it was exciting to see what the possibilities were for expanding on Luna and Aranea.
  13. Sdog

Final Fantasy XV

Finished Ardyn. All the other DLC getting cancelled is a much harder pill to swallow now...
  14. Sdog

E3 2019 Wishes, Hopes and Expectations

O damn. That time already huh? Well this year will be interesting with no PlayStation conference but here goes... Expectations: -Xbox will tease next gen console like they did with the One X/Scorpio. -A strong Nintendo/Xbox partnership -Cyberpunk looks diddlyin awesome Wishes: -KH3 DLC (If we...
  15. Sdog

New Forum Software

Holy hell these avatars are huge! Is this what it was like to have all the posts?! xP
  16. Sdog

New Forum Software

Thank the lord for this! I was always missing replies cause sometimes I'd forget where I posted things 😅
  17. Sdog

New Forum Software

Wow. Will definitely take some getting used to. But this is clean as all get out and looking forward to what's to come! Great job!
  18. Sdog

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

The minigame potential and easter eggs could be extraordinary if that makes it in! But Bo would prolly replace Buzz since it looks like him and Woody aren't together much.
  19. Sdog

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

But he's the one that brought the ice cream! So clearly buying forgiveness should work.
  20. Sdog

Lights From The Past (Names In Reaction Command)

Was this: https://www.khinsider.com/news/Make-Your-Mark-in-Kingdom-Hearts-3-11763
Back