• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Miki Hikari

Random facts about me!

Random Facts ♥ About Me! Since I realized that it's been a month since I first joined here, (Happy Belated Anniversary!) I thought I should do something different. So I decided to do random facts that are funny, and things you might or might not most likely already know. Here we go! 1. Pizza...
  2. Miki Hikari

Merry Christmas - To all of my friends

☆ Merry Christmas - To all of my friends. ☆ I felt that I should write this. I was going to do this last year, but I couldn't do it. I didn't have the words, and I wasn't sure how to express what I wanted to say. I've been here for almost two years now, though the most I've been here this year...
  3. Miki Hikari

KHInsider interviews Ben Diskin! - He's played KH 1 and 2 already!

Re: KHInsider interviews Ben Diskin! What's your favorite thing about being part of KH3D?
  4. Miki Hikari

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

I love everything about the box! I'm glad I ordered the Mark of Mastery edition. ^^ Nice video Seta!
  5. Miki Hikari

Fanfiction ► KH: The Mystery of the Secret Cave.

That was very helpful! Thank you for reviewing this. ^^
  6. Miki Hikari

Re: KH: The Mystery Of The Secret Cave. Yeah now that I look at it I see it was unnecessary. xD I'll edit it. I'm excited for the review. Thank you. :3
  7. Miki Hikari

Re: KH: The Mystery Of The Secret Cave. Thank you mega! ^^ I thought it was a good idea to add Roxas. • w •
  8. Miki Hikari

Fanfiction ► The Great Babysitting Adventure

This story is cute! <3 And the characters are perfect. You did a good job Mega. ^^
  9. Miki Hikari

Fanfiction ► The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic). Finished

Re: The Making of a noble demon. ( An Ansem Seeker of Darkness story. OKHFFoPR Spin off fic.) This story is interesting! I like it. ^^
  10. Miki Hikari

Re: KH: The Mystery Of The Secret Cave. You're welcome Elle chan! Glad you liked it! (*^-^*)
  11. Miki Hikari

The Mystery of the Secret Cave. A gift for my friend Reflection. The characters in this story are younger: Sora: 4 Riku: 5 Roxas: 4 "Riku! I heard the monster there again!" Sora says excitedly. He and Riku usually talk about the monster in the cave, arguing about whether it was real or...
  12. Miki Hikari

KH: Pranksters RP Signups!

~ KH: Pranksters RP Signups!~ It was another regular day at Destiny Islands. Sora and his friends Riku and Kairi were all doing a race to see who will get to drive the gummi ship to Twilight Town. They all decided to meet Roxas, Axel and Xion there that day. As they were running, all their...
  13. Miki Hikari

Kingdom Hearts: Truth or Dare

Welcome to.... Kingdom Hearts: Truth or Dare! Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Truth or Dare! Where you, as a KH character, OC, or yourself can join and have fun! Before you start here's the rules you should know before you play! Remember: 1. No spamming. 2. No trolling. 3...
Back