• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ddta1177

Hardest and Easiest Disney Bosses

What is the hardest and easiest Disney boss you've ever had to fight in all seven main kingdom hearts games. Optional bosses don't count. Hardest KH1:It will always be giant Ursula, literally took half a year. Clayton with the Stealth Sneak is a close second. CoM: Never had a problem with the...
  2. ddta1177

Lit ► Hagrid Can Fly!

I was just starting my readthrough of the Harry Potter series (again) and i noticed in the Sorcerer's Stone something that i've never noticed before, Hagrid said that he flew to the hut on the rock in chapter 5 page 64. But in book 7 everyone is shocked and surprised that Voldemort can fly...
  3. ddta1177

King Mickey

So King Mickey is originally from Timeless River along with Pete, so did Pete and Mickey somehow move to the Country of the Musketeers world from Timeless River, and then when Mickey left Country of the Musketeer did he go back to Timeless River to live in the new Disney Castle. Is Minnie...
  4. ddta1177

How *** Works

I've been watching playthroughs on youtube and a saw a cutscene shown afetr the end of Symphony of Sorcery where Mckey and Xehanort discuss Xehanort. They talked about how in order to go back in time he had to have been there in the first place and they also talked about Ansem SoD possesing...
  5. ddta1177

What were Xemnas's true intentions?

In Kingdom Hearts 2 it seems that the organization, is trying to get new hearts by creating Kingdom Hearts. 1.) Why don't they just use the Princesses of Heart to get to Kingdom Hearts? 2.) According to Dream Drop Distance, Nobodies can get new hearts so why would they need Kingdom Hearts...
  6. ddta1177

The King's Letter

At the end of KH1 and at the beginning of COM, Sora, Donald and Goofy are walking through that green field and they see Pluto holding a letter. What does that letter say. Kh wiki says that it the game tells you and the words that appear on the screen ("Remember Sora, you are the one who will...
  7. ddta1177

Question about Neverland

Okay, so I've noticed that in KH1 Neverland and several other worlds look a certain way, then KH2 comes along and all the worlds that were in KH1 look completly different especially Atlantica. Then with BBS we have Neverland which looks nothing like its orginal KH1 form. Is there a reason for...
  8. ddta1177

Dream Drop Distance Questions

Okay, I haven't played the game but I've watched subs and i have a few questions about some of the more confusing plot elements of the game. Beware these questions contain heavy spoilers. 1.) Why does Riku have a Dream Eater symbol on his back? 2.) What the hell was Ursula doing on the...
  9. ddta1177

Film ► Second Disney Renassaince

Beginning with Princess and the Frog all the way up to Winnie the Pooh that came out last July, do you think those will become the first three moview in the Second Disney Renassaince. I'm certainly hopeful, the 90's era of Disney was easilly the best adn I'sm waiting for the next group of...
  10. ddta1177

Why are the worlds split?

SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS** Something has really been confusing me about the new game. The worlds seem to be split in two, like Frollo dies twice once in Sora's story and once in Riku's and they're both different. Traverse Town too why is Neku in Sora's story seperated from Shiki and Beat...
Back