• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

"Same things make us laugh, make us cry." - Big Smoke (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) 😟
  2. S

About the writing... (Fun discussion)

Tended to happen to anyone who went up against Nomura's favorite (Xehanort), really.
  3. S

Film ► The Super Mario Bros. Movie April 7th 2023

Between this and their latest Direct, 2023 is easily Nintendo's year.
  4. S

What is your WORST KH moment?

Tie between the New Organization's debut scene (DDD) and Xehanort's death scene (KH3). TL;DR - either way, hence my criticisms of his presence and character.
  5. S

Xehanort and Thanos (Fun discussion)

More or less, except that the latter was better-written.
  6. S

TV ► Issues with Miraculous Ladybug

E.g., the pointless Magical Charms. In the same Season they're introduced, Gabriel learns how to override them.
  7. S

Film ► Scariest Movie from everyone’s childhoods?

One that comes to mind is Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom.:eek:
  8. S

Animal Crossing New Horizons

Got it back in August, and have been addicted ever since.
  9. S

What's your laughable video game villain?

Florent L'Belle. His motive is easily the most-nonsensical of all the Ace Attorney killers'.
  10. S

Bosses you would redesign

As much as I like Luxord and his abilities, his element itself (Time) is too obscure compared to the other members'. And what we do see of it, a time limit, isn't even exclusive to him (e.g. — Demyx's Water Forms, and Marluxia's Doom). If nothing else, I'd have one of his traps/penalties be Stop.
  11. S

Castlevania Videogame Series

A non-miserable little pile of secrets.😁
  12. S

Why do you think people rage quit in online games so much?

It's even become Snoop Dogg's latest meme: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/snoop-dogg-rage-quit/
  13. S

What games do you play to relax?

Super Mario Maker 2, Endless Challenge. But only as high as Normal. Expert and Super Expert will do everything but help you relax.🤬
  14. S

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

The Wii version of WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2008. Waggle-fail controls; and barebones features compared to the 360, PS3, and even PS2 versions. P.S.: Thankfully, 2009's Wii version was much better (yes, even the waggle).
  15. S

Does anyone know any good 80s-90s pop songs

Don't forget this one:
  16. S

How do you like your Coffee?

To quote Godot (Ace Attorney), "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself..."
  17. S

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero by WayForward

Risky Boots: "Now step aside, or suffer the might of my Part Omni-Organic, Partially Titanic, Ocean-Optional Tinkerslug!" Shantae: "P.O.O.P. T.O.O.T.?" Risky: "Don't call it that!" Ouch. No matter how badass Risky is, she won't live that one down anytime soon. :ROFLMAO:
  18. S

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Talk about a Monkey's Paw scenario.
  19. S

Is It Nomura's Fault: The Problem With Kingdom Hearts

I took your advice - and linked them to their Trope pages, which do list some of KH's most-glaring examples.
Back