• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterSora91

News ► Promotion Plan for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX in Japan Revealed!

i just keep waiting to see them trophies!
  2. MasterSora91

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

can someone leave me a link to the download page for the vimeo site i cant get to it from this video on the ps3
  3. MasterSora91

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Maaaan, can you imagine how awesome BBS will look if its in the second collection.......... PLEASE DO IT!
  4. MasterSora91

Cropped Cutscenes

Re: Discussion: Cropped Cutscenes Exactly, everything that was visible in the original cut scenes with the top and bottom black bars is visible in the HD cut scenes, nothing is missing. The scenes aren't being stretched either. The extra parts of the image in the cut scenes ran on the emulator...
  5. MasterSora91

Cropped Cutscenes

or compare these videos. in this original video go to about 18:36 Kingdom Hearts: Hollow Bastion - First Visit - YouTube then compare with the HD version at about 1:17 Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 HD Remake Trailer Official KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX TGS Trailer - YouTube Lol this is also an image...
  6. MasterSora91

Cropped Cutscenes

There is no cropping in the cut scenes. here is a link to the original "once we set sail" cut scene. Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts - Part 4 - I just Can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great. - YouTube Its the original 4:3 cut scene but its being stretched, but that doesn't matter because all of...
  7. MasterSora91

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

wow!! maybe it could be after you guys pointed that out, i didn't even notice the space for the gold text, maybe it will. completely changed my mind. now i don't know what to think. could just be cut scenes. i just want a u.s release date and whats gonna be on the 2nd collection. i want bbs the...
  8. MasterSora91

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

I hope the next collection is simple and what we want. kh2, kh bbs and kh re: coded cut scenes. it just makes the most sense. kh ddd wont be there, believe me it wont, so don't get your hopes up.
  9. MasterSora91

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced You guys think this will actually come with the game case?
  10. MasterSora91

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

So does anyone think were gonna get a 3DS bundle here in the U.S?
  11. MasterSora91

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Everyone sign the Kingdom Hearts HD Collection Petition Please! Petition Online
  12. MasterSora91

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

The next announcement better be an HD Collection because KH3 isnt happening anytime soon.
  13. MasterSora91

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I hope they announce this soon after FFX HD is released. They have to, its the 10th year anniversary!
Back