• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zoeycat

Buying a 3DS help...

Well I've finally ordered my KH3D. The problem is I have yet to buy my 3DS. I know the 3DS is more complicated than a DS lite but is there a personalized account that you can't erase on the 3DS? I want to buy a used one to save money, but I don't want to get one if it means having the 3DS still...
  2. zoeycat

Otakon 2012

Well, haven't been on the forums in a while! KH3D in like 2 months! Anyways, who is going to Otakon 2012? I expect to see KH cosplayers there. ;)
  3. zoeycat

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

WHEW, haven't been on the forums in a while!! All the E3 stuff looks fantastic! That setup looks amazing. And those headphones are heavenly. *_______________* AGHHH I want to hear Neku speak!
  4. zoeycat

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced This is nice but, is there still no news on the Kingdom Hearts 3DS? That's the one I really want.
  5. zoeycat

KH3D English Trailer Up!

I saw this on my facebook newsfeed in the car, then I spazzed out so much I accidently hit my mom. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND RIKU SOUNDS SO SEXY. SOMEONE GET ME A BOX OF TISSUES I'M CRYING.
  6. zoeycat

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

But if there is a party and I go, do you think I will get the pre-order bonus? I mean did you have re:coded preordered at nintendo world?
  7. zoeycat

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Do you guys think Nintendo World will have a party like they did for Re:coded? Can you even pre-order at Nintendo World?
  8. zoeycat

KH3D Appearing At E3 2012!

*___________________* OH MY I can't wait. I hope they announce the bundle and show a trailer!
  9. zoeycat

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - Confirmed Time and Date

There has been no news of the bundle yet. I hope they announce it at E3... DAWW I want to go so badly, Kyle Landry will be performing. Why do the good things have to be in L.A...
  10. zoeycat

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

NOMURA STOP BEING A TROLL AND TELL US THE DANG ANSWERS ALREADY. WE WANT TO KNOOOOOOW.
  11. zoeycat

Best Ending to a game.

What was THE best ending to a KH game by far? I thought 358/2 days ending was pretty emotional and it ended on the right note. This doesn't count secret endings. If you're going to put Dream Drop Distance ending, please put spoiler tags. Sorry if this was already posted X)
  12. zoeycat

GRAPHIC TABLETS + ART HELP

I decided I want a graphic tablet to start my digital drawing. Which do you think is a cheap yet well made graphic tablet? Links would be nice (Ebay, Amazon, Best buy, etc).And do you guys use photoshop, SAI, or paint?
  13. zoeycat

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KH3D Pre-Order Bonus from Amazon! Is there still no news on the bundle? I hope the bundle with come to NA.
  14. zoeycat

First English KH3D Screenshots!

OH MY GOODNESS! :D :D :D :D I'm a happy camper. LOLOLOL
  15. zoeycat

Food from fiction works

I have to make a menu for French class and decided to do a menu full of foods from works of fiction.(e.g. butterbeer from Harry Potter or sea-salt icecream from Kingdom Hearts). It would be helpful for any suggestions, but please state where the food is from. Thanks :)
  16. zoeycat

English KH3D website updates with new snazzy look

Why are they changing it up? Doesn't NA usually get the games before EU?
  17. zoeycat

How would you react if you met a KH character in real life?

A KH character you hate? A KH charcter you adore? Doesn't matter but who did you meet and how would react?
  18. zoeycat

Best thing you ever ate.

This post is based off of the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on Foodnetwork. That show makes me really hungry, lol. So, what's the best thing you ever ate?
  19. zoeycat

Kingdom Hearts 3D Clear Folder Images!

Is this if you preorder here in America? I don't want to preorder mine because I want to wait for the potential bundle or go to the potential Nintendo World party. D:
  20. zoeycat

90's and early 2000's tv shows

What are your favorite shows from the 90's and early 2000's? All the shows in Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, and Disney channel during that time were definitely better than the shows now. Wow most of the shows on those channels now really suck. Shows like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Even Stevens, Dexter's...
Back