• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Straythe

Young MX

MX and Terra can not exist while Ansem and Xemnas are here. It's impossible. So they can't all be from the present or future. Terranort HAD to disappear so Ansem was created and travelled back in time to ask his young self to find the XehanortS, he he can't be from the past. As for Ansem and...
  2. Straythe

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I did not play Coded since this game seemed really pointless. But Days has been the ONLY Kingdom Hearts game I took no pleasure playing. That's mean to say, I know, but that's how I feel. I was bored from A to Z :/ ... The story seemed... I don't know, it's probably because of the pace of the...
  3. Straythe

Where did this come from?

No need to look for it since Terra's helmet is complete when he removes it. They discarded this scene. Also, they were too lazy removing Terra's eyes turning yellow in the ACTUAL opening of the game... We know why he doesn't have yellow eyes now, so it makes no sense to let it in, but lazy is...
  4. Straythe

Young MX

No there's not. Since Xemnas and Ansem are back. MX wouldn't be back if they're from the past. So is Terra, and Mx counts him on his side so he's back too. Xemnas + Ansem = Terranort, if one in this equation is from the past, the whole thing is a paradox.
  5. Straythe

The game has been out for 2 weeks

1) psp and ds were cracked and had ways to capture videos without high tech equipment 2) 3ds isn't cracked 3) 3ds is REGION LOCKED ( which sucks monkey ass btw ) So it requires much more than the psp for instance. I think there's easy way to record the vita, but none for 3ds so far.
  6. Straythe

Final world cinematic translations

You forgot that part : Anyway I agree since I pointed it out the moment Krexia translated it ! Also, since Terra's conditions have been the result of Xehanort's doings, the fact that Terra himself was "left" behind in several places (Ls, Ansem, Xemnas, Riku) actually makes sense since...
  7. Straythe

Natural Selection

But that's not what I said. Kairi was a "prime candidate", but if Aqua hadn't performed the ceremony (by mistake), she would not be able to wield. It has been revealed that Sora was only able to wield because of his bond with Ven (not Ven's heart) even though he had no ceremony, and that he...
  8. Straythe

Natural Selection

"My God", where did I say Lea wasn't important ? Why is it fan service more than the others ? Cause they all have a legitimate reason for having a keyblade. (made out of Sora or having been CHOSEN by effing masters) Lea ? Nothing. That's what I was asking. I didn't say he wasn't important, I...
  9. Straythe

Natural Selection

Btw, Nomura said you had to receive the ceremony to become a wielder, and that Sora was the only exception. Thoughts on Lea ? I'm kinda not liking that at all, feels too much like fan service :/ ...
  10. Straythe

Natural Selection

I didn't make myself clear (my fault). Obviously I'm aware Xehanort, one of the most powerful guy in the KH universe, uses darkness. I'm also aware Terra and Riku, do. But what I meant is that, except for those two, people are either light or darkness, there's not much gray area in KH, Xehanort...
  11. Straythe

Natural Selection

Sora said that he's been having awakenings dreams for a little while, in the opening of KH 1, meaning He was chosen before Riku really turned to the dark side and before Kairi passed out. But we got the answer, Kairi wasn't a candidate because the only candidate for the "kingdom key" was Riku...
  12. Straythe

Natural Selection

Well, I meant he had "a powerful" link with Ven's heart. You can see that I actually said "connected" in my second answer. He implied the Ven connexion wasn't made / Sora's wielding ability only came from Ven's actual heart, which is wrong. That's a special connexion though, since Sora filled up...
  13. Straythe

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

LMAO YMX's past somehow ? (or future actually) "Kingdom Hearts : Back to the Future"
  14. Straythe

Final world cinematic translations

Xion provides power to Sora through Roxas. Remember he got Roxas' memories too. He said Xion cried and that's why she had a heart, right ? That's when Xemnas confirms they could grow back hearts. Actually, with Aqua connected to Kairi and Terra connected to Riku (and Ansem, and Xemnas), it's...
  15. Straythe

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

Didn't he say from the BBS ultimania that two more games would be made before KH 3 ? So there's DDD, and obviously BBS 2 since KH 3 will take an awful long time to come out. I don't think he counts remakes and probable "HD collection" in this. Everything he talks about, story wise, in the...
  16. Straythe

Natural Selection

Ok big boy, that's the moment where I should remind you that Ven connected to Sora in the first scene of the game, and that's what made him able to wake up. So yeah, my comment remains valid since that happened way before TAV even met Sora. Remember Vanitas' face maye ?
  17. Straythe

Command System

I didn't play it myself and only watched, but I'd say I also prefer BBS a lot, it feels similar but there's quite a few features out ... As far as command system goes (and the other BBS features felt more "organic" with it). 3D has new features that I guess makes it even in terms of fun (even...
  18. Straythe

On Braig, Lea, and Saix: Somebodies and Heartless

Depends on many things. - There must be no "terranort" among the 13 - Xemnas himself ignores he grew back Terra's heart and acts following the memories of MX instead Xemnas seems a little bit too evil to Terra ignoring himself... Or maybe it's a "xehanortified" Terra, which would be...
  19. Straythe

Natural Selection

Looking at CO and how Terra was able after just a little time to gain more control and even blocked the entire body thanks to Eraqus' heart, I wouldn't say Eraqus is really "that weak". He's been defeated by Terra, so what ? Terra might not have "special abilities" like rising mountains, but...
  20. Straythe

Natural Selection

I'll anwser later on the "leecher" part. Well yeah, huge light = stronger, since having darkness is a sign of weakness in Kingdom Hearts, for people on the light side I mean. I'm not sure why in hell you would think a huge light wouldn't mean great power ? Or maybe you mean in the "fighting"...
Back