• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. iC3

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

I seriously cant wait for all of this to just be bestowed upon us. Either a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection or Final Fantasy X HD Remake is extremely efficient for me, whichever comes first.
  2. iC3

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced But what about the Kingdom Hearts 3DS Special Edition "3DS"??? Is that coming out in America or is Square Enix not letting us have the privilege of that gift?
  3. iC3

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Im completely astonished by this trailer! The anticipation for this game has now definitely grown on me, and ill be having my money all set for July 31st. My only problem is that I don't feel that Haley Osment (Voice of Sora) did a good job with the voice acting for Sora this time around. With...
  4. iC3

Dream Eater in VJUMP

These "Dream Eaters" are going to be like our own Pokemon in Kingdom Hearts. You know everyone is going to try and "Catch Em All" lol.
  5. iC3

Excited for Zone of the Enders: HD Collection!

Are you guys excited for the the new Zone of the Enders: HD Collection? Its coming out sometime in the Fall! DO you think it'll have any secret links of scenes that'll lead up to any hint of the making of "Zone of the Enders: 3rd Runner?"<- (its just a speculated title, not official) Please...
  6. iC3

70-Minutes of Gameplay Footage from Kingdom Hearts 3D!

I WILL NOT WATCH THIS!!!! No Spoils for ME! lol
  7. iC3

Whats Up Everyone!

Whats up Everyone! My name is iC3 as you can notice. Im new to the forums but have been with the KHinsiders team/website updates for years. Been a fan of the website and the information given to its audience, this is mostly the only website I come to for KH information because it's mostly...
  8. iC3

Need Help With Pre Order!!!!!

I agree, just be patient. Once the KH3DS Bundle is hopefully announced in the NA you can pre-order then and there. Trust me, they'll have PLENTY of copies, their not going anywhere.
  9. iC3

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

Nothing Much To Say But Just This.....YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if the have a KH3DS Bundle like in Japan (KH styled 3DS), Imma Happy Camper!:biggrin:
  10. iC3

KH3D tops sales charts

Yeah I know, I just came across it and was just throwing my considerate two cents in the forum. It was nothing that much significant and different from the information already known.
  11. iC3

KH3D tops sales charts

Why yes it is Code Geass. I believe the yellow figure in the sig. is Lelouch's sister, Nanalie. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-04/kingdom-hearts-3d-sells-213579-in-1st-week Here's a link to an accurate list of the top 20 sells during the release of Kingdom Hearts 3DS
  12. iC3

KH3D tops sales charts

lol yeah sorry, I kinda let myself go on the keyboard but I was just basically saying possibly KH3DS will not sell as much in the US due to impatience of american fans but america will beat any other country's KH3 sales...hopefully. lol my guaranteed statement just suddenly went sketchy.
  13. iC3

KH3D tops sales charts

Kingdom Hearts 3DS will TRIUMPH over any other 3ds video game in the market in Japan and in the U.S. Im a little bit skeptical & shocked from what Sign mentioned earlier, stating Kingdom Hearts is more popular in the NA, than in Japan. I instantly presumed the franchise was more popular in...
  14. iC3

Kingdom Hearts 3D Release Round-Up! (Spoiler Free!)

Cant Not WAIT to purchase the Kingdom Hearts 3DS Bundle in the NA!
  15. iC3

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

NO SPOILERS FOR ME! Sorry but I will wait for everything at once.
  16. iC3

Xemas's Dragon disinigrating in KHFM2 Secret Ending?

Never really noticed this concept but i don't completely believe that it was "The Dragon" but something is there.
  17. iC3

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

I am BEYOND jealous. Wish I could've been there to celebrate :mad: but its cool.
  18. iC3

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Not going to watch this whole interview but its good to here that everything is wrapping up ver nicely. Now that we know that everything is utterly complete, after KH3DS is released to the public in Japan, it'll only be a matter of time til America will get...
  19. iC3

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET "770 POINTS?!"
  20. iC3

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

Highest I've reached was either 50 or 60 after like 4 attempts. They really need this for the NA, its not at all a gimmick and its pretty amusing to us fans. I would really like to win a case, but that isn't going to happen unless I freakishly gain the capability of reading in Japanese/Chinese...
Back