• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Japanlover

Young Xehanort in KH3

I feel like that he is gonna be very important character in KH3 especially that KH3 is gonna be the end of the Xehanort saga. Here is the reason why: YX pretty much is just going with the flow because Ansem SOD went back in time to tell him of his future. It is like he accepts his fate...
  2. Japanlover

Kairi

So I don't know if it was already mentioned but in KH3 I imagine the beginning about Riku or Mickey training Kairi. And a possible chance to play as her as well. So what do you think?
  3. Japanlover

Oh My Gosh why?!

So I found this:voidxgear.tumblr.com/post/28986442882 on tumblr. COPY AND PASTE IN INTERNET BAR THING. I don't know I'm tired. WARNING FOR LANGUAGE! I just needed to post this. OMG this so wrong but so true about Young Xehanort XD
  4. Japanlover

Mementos: Flashbacks

I was thinking that it would be cool to include flashbacks of Sora and Riku's childhood. I don't know why but it make sense to me but not because I'm a Soriku fan. It is because they pretty much talk about each other in every single world.
  5. Japanlover

I've Been Thinking....

Would Xehanort go after Sora again or leave him alone. I've been debating it in my mind and I don't know what to choose. So what do you guys think?
  6. Japanlover

Which Team Are You On? Hero or Villian?

Hi I'm new here! And I'm just wondering, since KHDDD is coming out in about 9-10 days. I come up with with Team Riku and Team Xehanort! (and I'm pretty sure someone came with it in another thread.) Team Riku: Riku(of course), Mickey, Lea, and maybe Sora? (But I'm not sure since he got...
Back