• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. iLeen

Help/Support ► Sororities and legal issues?

Hey KHI folks! This isn't actually my issue, but a friend's, and I wish to help her. She joined a sorority and has been part of it for a year or so (this is including pledging or whatever it is they do), and she's finally quitting because of mistreatment. 1. They hazed her. BIG TIME. Some...
  2. iLeen

Cartoon/TV ► Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

Or RC9GN for short. My first impression from watching 30 seconds of an episode: EXTREMELY weird. My friend's first impression: "this show is on crack." But somehow, I still got sucked into the show. I still think it's extremely weird, but it works! It's produced by Titmouse, so of course the...
  3. iLeen

Anime/Manga ► Psycho-Pass

I mentioned about this anime in a post a while ago, but never made a thread about it, so here we go... Genre: Psychological, mystery (Super long) Summary: (mixture of Wiki and my own knowledge) Set in the future, it is possible to measure a person's mental state and probability that a person...
  4. iLeen

Random things you noticed...

So, knowing how detailed KH series is, there's always small details here and there that really add to the game. For example, Sora and Riku's silhouette at the end credits making a "III", or someone even posted in the forums of seeing a face similar to the MCP's in the Tron world (which is more...
  5. iLeen

More attention to KH?

I went to the Disney store today, and look what I found! (Sorry for poor quality, took pic on my phone) Looks similar to a Keyblade, no? Seeing as how something KH-related ended up in my desolate town, maybe KH is finally getting some more recognition. Maybe even sell KH-products in the...
  6. iLeen

To Buy or Not to Buy?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't exactly sure where to post this question. Anyways, I bought my KH:BBS official strategy guide mainly because I loved looking at the artwork. I was thinking of buying the KHII official strategy guide (by bradygames) to look at the artwork, but the...
  7. iLeen

Wayfinder attempt

Tried to make a wayfinder similar to Ven's. Not even close...Aqua has magical hands to make such a masterpiece as her wayfinders (not to mention THREE). But I'm actually okay with how mine turned out. I want to make some more, but this took WAAAAY too long to make. Any suggestions on materials...
  8. iLeen

Hey - from another KH fan

Hi all. I've actually been visiting KHinsider and reading up on the forums quietly in the background for quite a while (I know, quite stalkerish talk), I just never made an account until now. Gonna enjoy getting to know fellow KH fans:] (since none of my friends are into KH :eek: )
Back