• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J'adore

Music ► Generation X, Joy Division - Nick Lagen & NME at it's best.

Apologies for my spelling mistake.. Logan* Recently got back into this era of music and what not whilst studying the culture of music magazines. I think 70's rock 'n' roll was amazing. Anyone else currently or have always been involved in this at the moment? It would be nice to just have a...
  2. J'adore

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Oblivion of an Oathkeeper

Hey guys, so I am pretty new to this site and have been writing a fan-fic for about 6 months to a year now. I have been slow though due to University commitments and what not, but have recently picked up and decided it's time I shared the prologue with the world. It kinda' sets the story off in...
  3. J'adore

Help/Support ► Just some friendly advice please?

I have been struggling a lot lately trying to cope with the death of my mother. She passed away in November 2007, 5 years ago, yet my doctor has stated that the greif has only began to hit me this year. I have always suffered with emotional problems but they have got worse lately and I am...
  4. J'adore

Greetings!

My name is Jacob, I'm nineteen and a British student studying journalism at university. I have been a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series for about six years now and have only recently stumbled across this site, it wasn't until I realised I was coming on here daily that I thought it would be...
Back