• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. crash13

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So I watched the video with Darkside and he went to dashboard. His gamer tag is LorRae13. No achievements are on the account. I’m guessing that’s because the achievements are an online thing, so they aren’t live yet.
  2. crash13

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I imagine if it is in it would just Fix-It Felix Jr., Sugar Rush and Hero's Duty.
  3. crash13

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Got it! Had so many points in the account, I had no reason not to.
  4. crash13

Spoilers ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Stream

Tales Square. - KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
  5. crash13

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! I'm gonna be honest, I don't like it.
  6. crash13

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Sometimes used consoles have dlc on them. When I got my 3DS it had all the games early adopters got for free.
  7. crash13

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

This has been really bothering me. What is it?
  8. crash13

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix thoughts?

No one bought the move lol
  9. crash13

Maybe they will use PS Move to replace the touch screen lololol
  10. crash13

The point of the collections was to bring all the games to one console. Why would they leave out very important pieces of the puzzle? BBS and 3D have to be included somehow in 2.5. IMO Re:coded should make an appearance as well.
  11. crash13

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Website Update!

Does any one know what the trophy is called? It's obviously for beating a tournament.
  12. crash13

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

DDD will probably be in 2.5 in some way, shape or form. It would be stupid to start putting all the games on one console and leave out the one that "leads to Kingdom Hearts III" Probably a movie like 358 along with Re:Coded.
  13. crash13

Does "2.5" make sense for the HD Port that includes KH2 and BBS?

3D is too important story wise to not be included in someway in the next collection. If we only had 1/re:com/2/358/bbs/re:c and then 3 it would leave a huge gap.
  14. crash13

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

Adding these things is amazing. The only other HD port I can think of that added stuff to gameplay was Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They added A LOT of stuff for that one. Most of the other HD ports are lazy. i.e.: God of War, Sonic Adventure 1+2, Devil May Cry, ect.
  15. crash13

They are, but still they bundled all of those games, plus 1 month of PS Plus for cheap.
  16. crash13

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Come to think of it, I bought a ps3 with the thought that a KH game might come out on it exclusively so I might have been mad if it comes out on 360 too, but I have found other reasons for using my ps3 like LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted.
  17. crash13

That didn't stop them from merging the two GoW collections and adding another game ta boot.
  18. crash13

When I played the series in chronological order, BBS felt so disconnected because it was followed by 1. Maybe when "2.5" is released they can make a bundle with all the games like God of War did and just call it "Kingdom Hearts: HD ReMIX Collection
  19. crash13

If it did come out on 360 (it won't) I would buy that version.
  20. crash13

Funny, I always remembered it to be Tarzan as a kid. Maybe it's because of this pc game I played as a kid, but I was wrong. Either way, I doubt they would use any tv show for KH.
Back