• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shawty

ten years.... what

KHI just now popped back into my mind all of a sudden. No idea what triggered it, but I felt compelled to come back- to then realize it has been ten years since I joined this place. Man, I remember my haydays on here. I was always a KH fan, but really got into it around 2011-2012. Found KHI. My...
  2. Shawty

Sup guys

It's been forever. What did I miss? Nice to see this place is still active.
  3. Shawty

Digital Media ► Any animation experts here?

I need some help. I'm currently creating an animated short for my motion design class and I have a question regarding the transition between a character falling from the sky and hitting the ground. How would I achieve the smoothest effect? I'm working in Adobe After Effects. For reference...
  4. Shawty

Photography and stuff

Thought I'd share some of my work with you guys. Most of it is for my photography class (which I passed with all credits!) last semester.
  5. Shawty

Programming

I noticed there isn't a general thread for this topic, and seeing as it's a pretty interesting subject of which most likely a few people here practice, I figured it would be a good idea to make one. Basically this thread is for all programmers here to discuss different languages, codes they're...
  6. Shawty

School Assignment

Hey! So I'm currently working on my final assignment for my visual design class this semester (deadline is November 6th) and I figured why not share some of it with you guys. The assignment was basically to create a pitch for our designs for a festival. We had to create a logo, a poster, a...
  7. Shawty

things and stuff

wasn't sure if i should make a thread. i'll just use this to dump some stuff i made i guess. most of these will be sets because I make them for tumblr so they might look a bit weird on here
  8. Shawty

TV ► Once Upon A Time

I haven't seen a thread on this show yet, so why not make one? (if there already is one I'm sorry) Season 4 will premiere on Sunday, September 28th, 8 PM EDT on ABC. I personally love how the show keeps their characters so true to their original fairy tales even though they change parts of...
  9. Shawty

How has it been 2 years already?!

Someone explain. I can't believe time goes by this fast, and I can't believe I still haven't reached 1k posts. Maybe that's a good thing. But anyway, happy 2 year anniversary to me and I just wanted to say that I've met some amazing people on here, I'm too lazy to give shout outs sorry, and...
  10. Shawty

TV ► Supernatural

Supernatural Season 9 premieres Tuesday, October 8th at 9/8 C I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this amazing tv show yet. (if there is please feel free to close this up or merge or something) Anyway, feel free to discuss, and remember to keep spoilers in spoiler tags!
  11. Shawty

Julia's Art Thread!

Hey! I've decided to make a thread for my drawings, I figured it's better than making a new thread for every new drawing. I started on a new drawing yesterday, got around to finish it today. Now I usually do not draw cartoonish things, I mostly draw faces, but I really, really wanted to draw...
  12. Shawty

Help/Support ► Laptop won't start anymore

Edit; got it fixed guys! I did lose all of my files though but it's working again, so if someone could please close this thread? Thanks!
  13. Shawty

One year already?!

Oh so it's been a year since I've joined the forums so I figured why not make a thread to celebrate? I honestly can't believe it's been a year already, time literally flew by and I've met some great people on here. I would do shout outs but I won't because I'm lazy. Everyone I've had a chance to...
  14. Shawty

Lana Del Rey

So I've started drawing Lana Del Rey, it's been a long time since I've done any portrait work and it's also my first time ever working with roses so bear with me! (they failed miserably) anyways I do feel like it doesn't resemble Lana that much but yeah, I'm happy with how it looks because I...
  15. Shawty

Hey, it's Sean's birthday!

Had to do this, even though I already wished you a happy birthday. Have a nice day today! (I figure that won't be any problem hehe)
  16. Shawty

Happy new year

from holland with love i was in a spaceshuttle i drank whiskey idek that's new i lost my keys have a wonderful new year guise ily all
  17. Shawty

so are any of you

up for a shot (preferably not tequila svp) cause i am come take a shot wuith me dont mind me im a little tipsy
  18. Shawty

Experimenting with CS6

So I recently got the latest version of photoshop installed and I've been experimenting with it a lot. Although I'm not completely happy with the outcome I still wanted to share it with you guys and any critique is welcome, you only learn from that, right? This was done out of boredom in class...
  19. Shawty

Need some things.

Okay guys I just got PS CS6 installed and I need some good sites to download some stuff like brushes etcetera since I've got nothing at all on this laptop. Would you be so kind to help me out? Thanks in advance :)
  20. Shawty

I know you want to click this.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everyone
Back