• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. totalkhfan

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

Uh-huh, it is. It's a part of the music that plays at the credits.
  2. totalkhfan

Small Update: Nintendo Ibérica decides not to distribute DDD in Spain.

I don't live in Spain (or Europe for that matter) but I feel SOOO bad for fans in Spain..... I keep hoping they'll do something about it in the near future but what can they do without spending a bunch of money? But you know what? Scratch that. They should use the money they get from all the...
  3. totalkhfan

Kingdom Hearts 3D Promotional Video!

I realize this is for the first French commercial for the game and that we still have time before the game comes out in NA, but are they ever going to do anything with the North American site? I mean we all know how slow they are with them... but it's really annoying me, because after that last...
  4. totalkhfan

Kingdom Hearts at SDCC 2012!

Okay, so the one question I have in mind is, will there be a trailer at Comic Con? I seem to remember there being ones for some other KH games there...
  5. totalkhfan

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

I was playing it once and I found something that said the CPP wasn't applicable with the demo. Did you unlock the link portal because I found one my first time through, and i couldn't open it.
  6. totalkhfan

Just got a chance to play it! It's GREAT!! Flowmotion is so much fun! I loved HJO's delivery too (since I also pay attention to the voice acting, but who doesn't? I think...) Although his shouts for the commands were a little weird, at least the one for Fire.... But Flowmotion was probably the...
  7. totalkhfan

Ok! I expected that, but it's still a little short (unless you use flowmotion a bunch, which I plan to do once I get my hands on it, so no worries!)
  8. totalkhfan

So I know someone said it was short, but how short exactly? And is it possible to do flick rush alone? Probably not, huh?
  9. totalkhfan

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release Yeah. I'm just hoping it'll come out before the game actually comes out, and not like in August or whatever because I'm getting my pre-ordered copy like the first week of August, so I don't want the demo to go to waste.
  10. totalkhfan

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release Oh okay. Thanks! So we still don't have any word on the demo yet, huh? That's too bad....
  11. totalkhfan

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release Does this have to do with demos in anyway shape or form? 'Cause at first it sounded like it did (which got me very excited) but now I'm not too sure.... Can somebody clear this up for me?
  12. totalkhfan

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Does anyone else think/hope that some news on the demo will be revealed tomorrow? I want it SOOOOOO BAD! :p The wait for this game is getting easier but it's killing me.... Plus, I have to wait 'til August to get my copy....
  13. totalkhfan

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

Then I have been made happy. :D
  14. totalkhfan

Oh... Okay! But, just to be sure, there will be more trailers on the way right? If I sound like the stupidest person in the world right now because I seem to not be entirely grasping this concept... then I'm soooo sorry...
  15. totalkhfan

Oh, that's right! but those weren't shown at E3 were they?
  16. totalkhfan

Explain? I wasn't aware they did that with XIII-2.
  17. totalkhfan

I just assumed there would be a longer trailer is all. Is that how long E3 trailers usually are. For some reason I thought they were longer than that.
  18. totalkhfan

So is this the trailer that'll actually be shown at E3? Or will there be a different one? Confused by that.... And disappointed if it is...
  19. totalkhfan

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

Now me, I've spoiled every single KH game there is, but this is first one where I really don't know all that much, so I'm proud of myself. But I hope the demo will be released before the game. Super excited for it! July 31st just will not arrive quick enough!
  20. totalkhfan

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

I have a question... Does anybody have any idea how Flick Rush will work in the demo? Like, will we have to choose to play it like in the actual game, or will we be able to play it after Sora's storyline?
Back