Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Sora Hair Attempt

I wasn't sure where to put this, so please feel free to yell at me if this is in the wrong spot.. but, today I was incredibly bored and decided I'd play around with my hair glue stuff. I have pretty short hair, but I was still surprised that it was able to stand up and actually stay like that...
  2. X

More FFIX characters in KHIII?

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and X get most of the attention when it comes to cameo appearances in KHII, and when I first heard that Vivi (from FFIX) was going to appear in that game I was so excited! Finnaly, a character from my favorite Final Fantasy game, getting a minor role in Kingdom Hearts...
  3. X

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Yay! Now I'm officially a dork! Ah ha ha. Once I saw how to make, I knew I had to do it. So here we are. Another pic And another Sorry if the pics are too large. Anyways, I followed the ingridients on the page, except I divided it all in half. I didn't want a whole bunch if it turned out...
  4. X

Question About OrgXIII

If Organization XIII's goal is to become complete people, then why the heck did the original members become nobodies in the first place? I know another reason now may be because Xemnas is looking for the Room of Awakening... but no one knows much about that. It just seems a bit...
  5. X

Sora's Promise

Okay, so we know he kept his promise to Kairi, but what about Namine? At the end of CoM he pinky-promised Namine and told her that he'd find her again after he woke up and they would become friends. And I was hoping that in KHII they would become friends. I don't even think they spoke. It made...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6