Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Glide for Aqua's story

I was wondering if Aqua is able to obtain Glide. If so, where would I find it? I know there's one Action Command I'm missing.
  2. U

What is this poo.

Soooo, a friend of mine said that over in Japan there is some Manga called KH: Rise of the Tetra. When I argued with her she proceeded to swear on her dog's, grandmothers', and parents' lives that it existed and that it was the sequel to KHII. Lies, I say. If anyone has any information...
  3. U

Xion: Nobody/Whole

Something struck me when I read the trailer summary for 358/2 Days. When Riku tells Xion that she weilds a fake Keyblade, she seems angry and tells Riku not to lie to her. Then, Riku says "Indeed, you may be a Nobody." I'm thinking that maybe, maybe (and I'm sure this will get bombed, this...
  4. U

Time Difference Observation...

We know now that the Disney worlds in BBS will display a noticable time shift, right? But in the scan of Ven and Cinderella, Cinderella is in her princess outfit. If I am correct, Cinderella in KH1 was the age she was when she met the prince and actually went to the palace. So why, ten years...
  5. U

Hunchback in KHIII??

I dunno. I finished reading the actual novel, and I watched the Disney movie. The story has a lot to do with the nature of the heart and different forms of love/friendship. I thought it'd make a good world, and it'd be cool to see Sora dressed up for the Festival of Fools. But seeing as it has a...
  6. U

Scrooge in BBS??

I just thought I'd get this out there. I know it's not significant, but it'd be funny. XD In KHII, you talk to Scrooge in Hollow Bastion and he says he traveled with the King setting up a transit system (for those of you who didn't catch Donald's correction :toungesmile:) before the Heartless...
  7. U

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

EDIT: I had posted a much longer and in-depth one here earlier, but something went funky and didn't let me post. So I copy and pasted this one from a write-up I did for my school paper's Videogame Column. Ok, so we all know from the recently released screenshots and interviews that there IS a...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6