Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sorarocks93

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

Pretty much nothing at this point. I love the series to death, and even though I really disliked the fact that they put important lore into a mobile game, with how well the ending of KHUX was written and including the fact you can play those games on PC (which is perfectly legal mind you) I'll...
  2. Sorarocks93

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

The traitor was more of an idea, the MoM wanted the Foretellers to have discord and doubt in their hearts, so it would be easier for the Darknesses to be attracted to it. Yes, they are in the future, if they're all in the same time period that would make those scenes happen 10 years before KH1...
  3. Sorarocks93

I think it was a good compromise. Canonizing the Player would always seem weird outside of the mobile game because they let you create everything about them, from looks to name. Reincarnation was a good choice, thought it ending up being Xehanort idk. I guess it's kinda cool. It makes me think...
  4. Sorarocks93

MoM says that he wanted to raise the Foretellers to have such strong hearts that they can be vessels for the Darknesses but not get possesed. Does that imply that Ava didn't have a strong heart? The only clue we have about her is that the Darkness that killed Strelitzia looked like her, and...
  5. Sorarocks93

If the player is indeed Xehanort reincarnated, then watching the KH3 ending hits a bit different. When Xehanort's and Eraqus' hearts float upwards, that's not just Xehanort's heart anymore.
  6. Sorarocks93

Good ol' KH. Answering questions with even more questions.
  7. Sorarocks93

979 iirc Inb4 that number actually means something in the future of the series...
  8. Sorarocks93

You can see Ephemer talking to him just before that and it's parentheses. So I think it's an act.
  9. Sorarocks93

Hmm, but then why does If that's the case, then that means
  10. Sorarocks93

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

You know, what if the reason Luxu summoned Ira, Gula, Aced and Invi was not because he and MoM need their help, but because they need vessels for the remaining 4 Darknesses that are running around, so they can have physical forms and be destroyed. Now I don't think MoM would be so twisted but...
  11. Sorarocks93

Summary of Nomura Interview on KINGDOM HEARTS 3 & HD 2.8 FCP w/ Dengeki

I'm looking forward to him explaining this exact thing for the entirety of the next saga too. I don't think he realizes people have taken this too seriously. I mean if you think about it, there was absolutely no reason for TAV to be level 1 at the start of BBS. You're telling me Ventus was as...
  12. Sorarocks93

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

That's bad.... Sorry but weird things like that happen here too. Just because you chose to ignore these ones and focus on those ones to generalize an entire​ country doesn't mean it's like that. Edit: I see from your sig you're quite mad about this. I'm just gonna stop this conversation here.
  13. Sorarocks93

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

This looks really good. I wonder which one of those is the final boss for 0.2 Don't really know what to think about the customization thing though. First of all I definitely do not think it's sexualizing and secondly. Feminine = sexualizing. Please understand that Japan has a different culture...
  14. Sorarocks93

Veteran gamer. New to Kingdom Hearts. What difficulty mode?

If you've played a lot of games on their hardest difficulty I'd suggest playing on Proud Mode for the first game. Normal would be too easy otherwise. I think you'll enjoy it more that way. As for Chain of Memories, I think it depends on wether you like the battle system in that one. It's...
  15. Sorarocks93

News ► Shinji Hashimoto discusses KH2.8, 2.9, and more at Lucca Comics & Games

Yeah same here. What's worse is that sometime people don't know what the names mean and say it's random crap that makes no sense.
  16. Sorarocks93

Let's ponder about 1.5+2.5 on the PS4

Wouldn't be surprised if they added a soundtrack toggle for orchestrated and original soundtracks. They did it with FFX when they ported it to the PS4.
  17. Sorarocks93

New Screenshots of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX!

Yeah, it almost looks bad in HD. Them zippers though. Also BBS looks really pretty. I dare even say the CGI doesn't look as good.
  18. Sorarocks93

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

Ah they made it so good. The quality on this one is very good. The way the song synchs up with every scene is awesome too. I can't wait for an English trailer now, hope it's as good.
  19. Sorarocks93

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Will be Playable at Japan Expo 2014!

Dragon Quest VIII? What? Am I missing something here?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6